Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Time Traveler's Wife

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
    Also on the same link The Time Traveler's Wife is being made into a movie. Interesting. I read that over Christmas break. It was pretty good - more of a chick flick type of thing with a sci-fi twist.
    This movie also opens on August 14, 2009. Interesting that Eric Bana is in this movie, dealing with time travel, his 2nd one this year.

Re: The Time Traveler's Wife

Albert and I saw this movie this morning at the Ward Theater. This movie is more of a romance kind of movie rather than sci-fi kind of movie, in fact the time traveling is not done with the aid of machines.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Albert and I saw this movie this morning at the Ward Theater. This movie is more of a romance kind of movie rather than sci-fi kind of movie, in fact the time traveling is not done with the aid of machines.
      Yeah, so was the book. I also found the time travel mechanism (or lack thereof) to be highly implausible. What can I say, time travel is actually one of those sci-fi things that actually is plausible in a geeky, doesn't violate the laws of physics kind of way. Anyway, I'll probably wait until it comes on TV to see it.

Comment

Boring. Boring. Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
          Boring. Boring. Boring.
          Maybe I won't even bother when it comes on TV.......... Nah - gotta, just because.........

Comment

Somewhere in time, this plot sounds famliar.

Comment

I heard the book was good and the movie did not live up to it. I have the book in my stash, but haven't read it yet.

Comment

Working...
              X