HT 'ohana pet photo gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HT o`hana pet photo gallery

These are my "pigs" R to L, Kookie(the mom) and her kids Panda, Kona and Kapalua.

Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
      These are my "pigs" R to L, Kookie(the mom) and her kids Panda, Kona and Kapalua.
      Sooooo cute! The better half really wants some "pigs", but I think we have plenty of animals already.

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
        [...]
        we actually found him asleep in his crate like this![...]
        That's hysterical and oh so cute! When my kids were in high school they brought the cutest, little black puppy home in the hopes of keeping her. My ex said "NO" but by the next morning when the kids were due to return the puppy we'd all fallen in love with her. Kui was a black lab mix, not terribly bright (fortunately we already had a much smaller dog who could talk dog-speak with Kui) and as lovable and terrific as they come. Kui also would sleep on her back as a puppy. Once full grown and used to sleeping that way she wasn't about to change. She chose a wall in the family room to prop herself into position...sometimes spread eagle, other times listing toward the wall with all 4 paws against it, preventing her from falling over. Such a love, that dog, as was the smaller dog, Duffy. Duffy taught Kui everything she knew. The human side of the family didn't have to do a thing.

Oh...AC? I'm not a cat person at all but those 2 cats of yours are amazing.

Comment

I'm a dog person --- and a cat person --- and an all-kinds-of-animals person.

Unfortunately, I am also an allergic person , and can't have pets, so I enjoy the opportunity to live vicariously through all your photos.

(Strange how my brother, sister and I were all allergic kids, yet we had a dog, a variety of cats, a few parakeets, gerbils, rats, etc. Were our parents trying to kill us off?)

Comment

this was my favorite and bestest dog ever.

Comment

Absolut Chaos, like Craig I'm not a cat person either, but even I have to admit that yours are very pretty. I've never seen a Bengal cat before!

Here's our "furry" daughter Koa:
              Koa.JPG
              Born in Honolulu, a California girl from ten weeks on.

Santa Koa.JPG
              Not feeling the holiday spirit.
              Last edited by NoCal Boy; February 27, 2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos View Post

Does anybody else besides me notice that orange stripper pole in the background ??

I keeeed I keeeeed

Very beautiful cats, chaos. I was trying to get a pic of the dog and the two parrots together for this thread, but there was an accident. I only have a dog now. And hey, he grew wings !!

Here's Makana, a 4 year old Boxer/Pitbull we picked up at the Humane Society.

DD
                www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

that is so cute - love the expression on your dog's face!

I want to get our pup to wear a Santa hat at Christmas time, so I'm trying to start now so that he'll be used to it by then. Not much success yet...
                  I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Time to *bump* this thread back into activity, so:

Any new pets out there, or pets of new HT members?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Lika! What a pretty picture!

Comment

Here's the queen of the house, Pixie. She is a 3-yr-old Hotot (pronounced hoe-toe)rabbit; the variety was brought to the mainland from France in only the late 70s, so fairly recently. She is a PISTOL! We bought her at 8 weeks. She never got along with our other female bunny; in fact, we had to keep them separated or they would try to kill each other--they darn near succeeded several times, too. Cottie (our other female, short for Cottonball) has gone over the rainbow bridge now. Pixie did love Icee, our male bunny, who went to glory last fall due to old age. We've had several buns, and all of them have brought us a lot of joy. This one is sooooo cute and so pretty with those "mascara" eyes, which are a deep blue. She's house-trained and loves to scamper around and jump in the air when she's on the carpet (good traction!). We don't let her run loose when we aren't home, or during the night, but when we're here, we let her run around and get good exercise. We love her to pieces!!!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry--I also meant to say how beautiful everyone else's pets are!!! I love looking at all the pictures of them--each one of them is so gorgeous in their own right. God gave us good gifts when He gave us pets!!!

Comment

This is Penny, our vicious attack pom.

flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

we have since added two more doggies to our family:

Lucy is the lemon/white Beagle and Buster is the tri-color Beagle.
                              I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Well done, pet lovers! Thanks for posting them, and keep 'em coming!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X