Blister Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blister Packs

For blister packs I just use a light sabre to open 'em up. Quick and easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
      Mel, is there a "topic total" thread so I can ask "we" are trying to run up the topic total?
      Several probably - The Superferry, What's for lunch, any of the Lost threads, several in the American Insane Asylum, etc.

None are blister packed and all seem to be easy to get into.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Composite 2992 View Post
        For blister packs I just use a light sabre to open 'em up. Quick and easy!
        Can I borrow your lightsaber? Mines ran out of batteries.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

...and how does one return a defective product in it's original packaging when it's been cut to strips to remove the dang thing in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
            Can I borrow your lightsaber? Mines ran out of batteries.
            I would but I can't seem to get the new batteries out of the blister pack...!

:-)

Comment

I LOVED opening blister packs from GI Joe as a kid. Had to open'em carefully, because I cut out the personnel file thingy on the back of the cardboard backing of the blister packs.
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I also love when you have this rage after opening it for a few minutes, and you get the strength to rip everything apart and all of the innards go out flying everywhere.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
                  ...and how does one return a defective product in it's original packaging when it's been cut to strips to remove the dang thing in the first place?

Absolutely!!! Right on!
                  Aloha,
                  Mokihana

Comment

When posed with that dillema one can argue the fact that the product cannot be "resellable" because of the lack of instruction on how to remove the product from it's encasement.

That said, we get a lot of return items at HD with blister packaging literally destroyed and we accept them. As far as what we do with them? Resell them at full price as long as the product and contents aren't damaged or missing.

We used to discount opened packaging until we figured out the very people returning those products were returning demanding we sell it back to them at a discounted price.

I had a guy literally rip the product out of the packaging while shopping at HD to look at the actual item (never mind a display model was clearly in front of him) and then had the nerve to put it back and pick a closed box to purchase. When I told him he should purchase the item he tore out of the packaging he then demanded a discount for an "open box" item. I told him I wouldn't authorize such a transaction at which he took the opened item.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X