• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    What's that got to do with Dinner ?

Comment

hi tonight we had purchased fried chicken from marukai and tomorrow,we'll have udon noodle's with charsiu and tofu with rice and i'll have my diet soda and my mom may have her water or wine.

Not sure what's for saturday's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

I was bad. Had a cheeseburger from Mc D's. No fries though, so yay me. And I only ate half my pita at lunch and the dogs snarfed my toast off the counter this morning and ate it for me, so I think I even managed to keep my calories under!

The number on the scale stays the same, but my clothes are getting too big. Which, yay, but still sucks b/c now I have NO clothes that fit. I seriously have wardrobes in 5 different sizes in my closet. But yet...I'm right between two of them. I think my body shape has shifted b/c the clothes I wore 5-6 years ago when I was the same size I am now don't fit right. Grr! So I just go shopping on my lunch breaks- super fun!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Prime rib, fried rice, mac & cheese, carrots and a cup of Diet Coke from the Lahaina Chicken Company at the Ala Moana Food Court.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            Prime rib, fried rice, mac & cheese, carrots and a cup of Diet Coke from the Lahaina Chicken Company at the Ala Moana Food Court.
            I sometimes pick up a Prime Rib plate from there when I'm at Ala Moana. Quick and very reasonable in price.

Always cracks me up when I'm getting the prime rib, considering that their name is Lahaina *Chicken* Company.

To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
              What's that got to do with Dinner ?
              Are you talking about sansei's post #206?

Originally posted by sansei View Post
              ... monday im having sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on the rice and maybe fried cabbage and it'll be good.
              Lots of people eat "breakfast food" for dinner, myself included.
              Eggs, omelettes, pancakes, waffles... I'll eat those anytime, whether it's morning, noon or night!

Tonight, however... was a Steak Plate from the Blazing Steaks kiosk at Ward Gateway.
              Last edited by musubi; October 7, 2009, 11:36 PM.
              To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

Last night was chimichanga from a box (from Costco), Mexican rice from a package, and black beans from a can. Talk about sodium.

Tonight will be sauteed cod and shrimp with anchovy butter sauce, pilaf. Maybe a salad.

Comment

Angus burger, chicken McNuggets and a cup of Fruit Punch from McDonalds.

Comment

I went to the Makiki Farmers Market tonite and got a Mexican style "wrap" with shredded beef, black beans, many different peppers, onions & mushrooms. It included cheese, salsa & sour cream. Because I knew it would be a while before getting home to eat, I passed on the sour cream. It cost $5 and even after only eating the filling of the wrap - it was worth it. The tortilla wrap was very soggy so I disposed of it and just had all the filling with some crackers - and it was very good!
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

hi,tonight,im frying ground lean hamburger and we'll have it with rice and for me,would be tofu and my mom,what she wishe's to have for her salad and it'll be good. not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Comment

Sandwiches, manapua and Mountain Dew from 7-11.

Comment

hi,tonight we're having steak with rice and for me would be tofu and my mom will have her salad and i'll have my diet soda and my mom will have either water or wine.

Comment

Easy Mac & Cheese, a can of tuna and a couple of bottles of Orange Gatorade.

Comment

steak and potato, green beans, red wine. dessert is fresh fruit and yogurt.

Comment

Originally posted by surlygirly View Post
                                I was bad. Had a cheeseburger from Mc D's. No fries though, so yay me. And I only ate half my pita at lunch and the dogs snarfed my toast off the counter this morning and ate it for me, so I think I even managed to keep my calories under!

The number on the scale stays the same, but my clothes are getting too big. Which, yay, but still sucks b/c now I have NO clothes that fit. I seriously have wardrobes in 5 different sizes in my closet. But yet...I'm right between two of them. I think my body shape has shifted b/c the clothes I wore 5-6 years ago when I was the same size I am now don't fit right. Grr! So I just go shopping on my lunch breaks- super fun!
                                Hi SG.
                                You are lucky to have a wardrobe, I have just got a cupboard full of rags. I will have to delve into my wallet soon and go and buy some new clothes.

Comment

Working...
                                X