This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

I'm goin' out and I'm havin' lobster tail. The dinner's free and I'm buying wine for the table! Drooling already!

Comment

I am being treated to the Toby Carvery. The chef will carve beef and yorkshire pudding. Then If I want he will put some slices of ham on my plate. As much vegies in different varieties as you want and you can go back time and time again for more.

Worth Googling

Comment

Two part dinner tonight. Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke Lime. Second part grilled chicken combo (with biscuit), fruit punch and cookies from KFC.

Comment

Everyone from Sansei to Helen seems to have had really delicious dinners tonite! I had warmed over pizza - not all that great.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Last night I had “funeral food”: maki sushi, namasu, nishime, potato macaroni salad, shoyu pork, and fried chicken. It wasn’t too long ago that the last two items would not be present at a Japanese Buddhist funeral; everything would have to be vegetarian. My, how times have changed.

Comment

hi,tonight we're having canned sardine's with rice and maybe a lettuce salad or tofu for me and tomorrow we'll have steak with rice and it'll be yum.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Tonite's dinner is Bertolli Penne with Chicken & Spinach in a Parmesan cream sauce. These products are VERY good! They taste as good as the commercials try to convince you. Also, some Chardonnay from a Colorado winery that my boss brought back to me from his trip to Boulder last week.
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Tuscan Chicken Pasta and some Diet Coke from Gordon Biersch.

Comment

for benefit of Helen and others who like to cook in their microwaves - Bertolli Pasta dishes can also be cooked in microwave. They are found in the frozen foods section in grocery stores (the pasta, not the microwave )
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      Tuscan Chicken Pasta and some Diet Coke from Gordon Biersch.
                      I was a few feet from you at Don Ho's Island Grill then the old Pier Bar for the jazz concert. Could you hear the concert from GB? At DHIG I had crab stuffed shrimp in lilikoi sauce, caesar salad, steamed veggies, rice and chocolate cake with a haupia frosting! And it was all yum! So was the concert!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        I was a few feet from you at Don Ho's Island Grill then the old Pier Bar for the jazz concert. Could you hear the concert from GB? At DHIG I had crab stuffed shrimp in lilikoi sauce, caesar salad, steamed veggies, rice and chocolate cake with a haupia frosting! And it was all yum! So was the concert!

Don't know about the jazz, it's not my scene but the food seems out of this world. Lucky lady.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                          Tonite's dinner is Bertolli Penne with Chicken & Spinach in a Parmesan cream sauce. These products are VERY good!
                          Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                          for benefit of Helen and others who like to cook in their microwaves - Bertolli Pasta dishes can also be cooked in microwave.
                          I agree with you on this, Anapuni. Bertolli is very, very good. I don't have a microwave, so I use a skillet, which is just as fast and easy. Just don't overcook it. Add a good, crusty French bread, a bottle of wine, and you're good to go!

For tonight, I had a take-out thai green curry (beef) from S & T Thai Cuisine, which is a hidden gem. And I still have enough leftover sauce (as I always do) to make a substantial vegetable curry in the next couple of days.

Comment

In the process of eating a couple of Angus burgers and a cup of fruit punch from McDonalds.

Comment

hi,tonight we had steak when my steak was being marainated,my mom only put on mrs dash with a dash of pepper and my mom put salt on her's and we had rice with our dinner since it's normal and my mom had her water and i had my diet soda and it was all good.tomorrow,im having sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on my rice and maybe cooked cabbage with my egg's and not sure what my mom will have?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Again, too lazy to go to the market. So tonight's menu will be a bit odd: hickory smoked Spam and creamed corn.

Comment

Working...
                                X