Magnetic Anomaly - H-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnetic Anomaly - H-3 Follow-up report

Yesterday, in the rain, the anomaly zone seemed to reach further than before. In fact it continued for the entire Western elevated portion, like the map Burt made.

I'm STILL waiting for some, any response from government. Either they are ignorant or they are hiding something. Equal chance.
    Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
    ~ ~
    Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
    Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
    Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Re: Magnetic Anomaly - H-3

DOT is withholding access to the maintenance road, citing problems caused by "Furlough Fridays," if you can believe that.
      Burl Burlingame
      "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
      honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
        DOT is withholding access to the maintenance road, citing problems caused by "Furlough Fridays," if you can believe that.
        There's ways around that. I'm working on access.

I've only gotten unfulfilled promises from State Highways and ignorance from DOT. It looks very much like they are hiding something...

(Don't want the public to panic because we're being exposed to powerful electromagnetic radiation when we drive H-3!)

\* v */
        *~K~*
        /* ^ *\
        ~ ~

Comment

Curiousier and curiouser!

One of my contacts reports that in his trip over H-3 yesterday (after the freeway was closed for two evenings for an unspecified purpose from 7pm to 7am, Sat and Sun.), he could note NO magnetic anomaly through the specified area.

Did the "powers that be" correct the flaw without being honest about the cause?

Fortunately, we have photographs documenting the anomaly.

I will check it out this afternoon. Any and all independent confirmation is appreciated.

K
          ~ ~

Comment

I forgot My brilliiant Title

I lost my working page!
            And the text I worked so hard on is gone, too..

It was brilliant!

Anyway:
            My friend, a former State Highways Div. employee, steered me to Paul Santo (with whom I'd already been in touch.).

He said perhaps it was corrosion resistance: "Cathodic Protection."

Paul said:
            Date: Monday, March 22, 2010 7:54 AM

"Edwin,

So far we have not been able to determine the actual cause of the anomaly
            you have pointed out. It has been noted from several responders that;
            except for an emergency, one should not park or walk along the shoulders
            of the freeway without authorization and proper traffic controls.

Paul"

Seems like a warning, no?

Tuesday morning I got an email from my new contact saying:
            "Edwin,

Linda and I drove H3 yesterday to and from Kaneohe, carried a compass and did not experience anything out of the norm. We watched from about 2 miles away from and out of the tunnel on both sides and the only variance was as the road curved the needle on the compass pointed true north without variance.

Rich"

Tuesday I returned to H-3, and the magnetic divergence was stronger than ever. In fact it extended as far as the Runaway Truck Ramp.

There was a blockage over the weekend: all Hon-bound lanes were closed Sat and Sun from 7pm to 7am. Monday, no anomaly???? Tuesday, anomaly, but stronger?

I wish Frankie didn't have me on ignore, since he seems to have the pulse of the islands on his fingertips.

Any other HTer's - give me what help you can. If you get the same or similar compass readings, please let me know. If you know or suspect anything: come clean.

I don't know if this is life-threatening, but:

Here's the photo I promised last week:

Warning!

Let's see if I can paste it in....

Anyway, if you want the entire mailing list report, just ask. What I post here is a fraction.

K
            ~ ~

Comment

Hah! For all we know, it's a scanner for that RFID nano-particle chip they got implanted in your arm from the flu shot. Dey wanna kno wea yu goin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                Hah! For all we know, it's a scanner for that RFID nano-particle chip they got implanted in your arm from the flu shot. Dey wanna kno wea yu goin.
                And thus ends the serious scientific inquiry to which this thread was dedicated.

Thanks Bob, for your delusion. Your type of response makes it seem even more like a delusion.

I know what is true, what is happening out on H-3, but I don't know why. I am seriously trying to find out, so that IF there is a danger to the driving public, we can be informed.

I suppose your posts are equally concerned with our welfare. Have I not been respectful of your opinions that you would 'Sci-Fi' (a new verb) my request for real information into a joke? Have I offended you, that you would do this to me?

K
                ~ ~

Comment

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
                  I know what is true, what is happening out on H-3, but I don't know why. I am seriously trying to find out, so that IF there is a danger to the driving public, we can be informed.
                  I, for one, am certainly intrigued by what you've observed and appreciate your ongoing curiosity.

Thanks for the updates - and if all of a sudden you "disappear," I hope Admin will preserve this thread for the investigation that should follow.

Comment

And thus ends the serious scientific inquiry to which this thread was dedicated.

Thanks Bob, for your delusion. Your type of response makes it seem even more like a delusion.

I suppose your posts are equally concerned with our welfare. Have I not been respectful of your opinions that you would 'Sci-Fi' (a new verb) my request for real information into a joke? Have I offended you, that you would do this to me?

K
                    Kaonohi,

RFID nano-technology is a reality. You just need to keep up with the news.

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/169
                    http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-7831-0-10-10--.html
                    http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-7930-0-10-10--.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                      Kaonohi,

RFID nano-technology is a reality. You just need to keep up with the news.
                      It hardly applies in this situation. If you had been following the thread you would know that.
                      ~ ~

Comment

Found this old kids encyclopedia article about magnetic highways....
                        ~ ~

Comment

Re: I forgot My brilliiant Title

I lost my working page!
                          And the text I worked so hard on is gone, too..

It was brilliant!
                          As for losing your post. Happens to me whenever I make some passionate remark that will infurate liberals here on this board. Just as well I guess. BUT now before "Submit Reply" I do a copy of my text and post. If the post gets lost, I simply "paste" it back in and resubmit.

As for cathodic protection. Buried anodes are generally passive and won't create any magnetic radiation. The Gas Company and the Board of Water Supply use them all the time for major buried transmission pipes. Personally I use Protestant Protection, it's an update to version Catholic ver 1.0

I think it's a major government coverup to alien technology being used to control us. If we were to record these anomolies and play them backwards it says, "Obama is our great leader...Obama is our great leader...Kill the Birthers...Kill the Birthers...Craig Watanabe is full of Sh*t...Craig Watanabe is full of Sh*t...Bobinator Loves you...Bobinator Loves you...." Okay I put in that last part in myself
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I'm just curious as to what's causing it. I'm not worried about exposure to magnetic fields. I work around electronic equipment all day long and it hasn't affected me. I work around electronic equipment all day long and it hasn't affected me.

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
                              I'm just curious as to what's causing it. I'm not worried about exposure to magnetic fields. I work around electronic equipment all day long and it hasn't affected me. I work around electronic equipment all day long and it hasn't affected me.
                              You double quoted...you double quoted.

Maybe it's Sprint's new 4G network!!!
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
                                Yeah! Magnets are supposed to have healing effects!
                                !stceffe gnileah evah ot desoppus era stengaM !heaY

But when they are 180 degrees off????? (cue ominous music....) Will they cause disease????

Some of my contacts say that if the rebar was exposed to "lightning strikes" when it was installed in the cement, that might cause magnetic fields, or if a hot electric transmission wire fell on the rebar where it was being stored, that might cause it.

I'm dubious, because usually rebar is bent when installed in roadways, and we have a (seemingly) extended 180 degree reversal. Until we are "permitted" to do a full-site on-foot survey, we won't know for sure.

BTW: Besides me and Burl, has anyone else gone through the affected area and witnessed the anomaly??
                                ~ ~

Comment

Working...
                                X