No announcement yet.

Ever had a HawaiiThreads Get-together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had a HawaiiThreads Get-together?

Would be fun!

Who would be interested in it?
    yes
    100.00%
    no
    0.00%

Re: Ever had a HawaiiThreads Get-together?

Originally posted by Tiger Beer
    Would be fun!

Who would be interested in it?
    I'd never heard of an HT Hui, and would love to attend. It'd be so neat to connect faces with names. After seeing tutusue's avatar, I'm curious as to what she looks like.

Please let me know if one is scheduled.
    Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

Hopefully in June... We can get it together for a boat ride on the Mai'tai. Check out that thread. See ya!
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

We've had a couple of picnics (April 2005, and April 2006, for the site's birthday), and other random gatherings (downtown lunches most recently). And yes, some sea-minded members are trying to get together for a sail.

Comment

Originally posted by Palama Kid
          I'd never heard of an HT Hui, and would love to attend. It'd be so neat to connect faces with names. After seeing tutusue's avatar, I'm curious as to what she looks like.

Please let me know if one is scheduled.
          Hey Palama Kid...we met at the picnic in April AND lunch at Murphy's! I'm the one who doggy bagged your salmon pate (I think that's what it was!!!). Oh wait...I was the *only* chick at the lunch! "Chick" seems appropriate for my avatar, doncha think?!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue

Hey Palama Kid...we met at the picnic in April AND lunch at Murphy's! I'm the one who doggy bagged your salmon pate (I think that's what it was!!!). Oh wait...I was the *only* chick at the lunch! "Chick" seems appropriate for my avatar, doncha think?!
            Egads, tutu, how could ANYONE ever forget meeting you?

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
              Egads, tutu, how could ANYONE ever forget meeting you?
              I was throwing another grenade. Of course I remember that chick, tutusue. This is my sad effort to express humor.

BTW how could anyone not know about our hui and lunches? There are so many pitchas and videos floating around; any self-respecting lurker would have seen them.
              Born in Hawaii, too - Truss me

Comment

I was throwing another grenade. Of course I remember that chick, tutusue. This is my sad effort to express humor.

BTW how could anyone not know about our hui and lunches? There are so many pitchas and videos floating around; any self-respecting lurker would have seen them.
                Pheeeeeeew! Ya had me concerned about your memory, PK!!! With no exclamation points or smilies present, I took you seriously!

Comment

I was throwing another grenade.
                  That's how wars get started.

Comment

Working...
                  X