Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would You Rather Perspire Fluorescent Green Sweat or Fart Blue Smoke?

I joined HT about the time this thread started and, somehow, I missed it. Just saw it for the first time today.

OMG...you guys are killin' me! I'm laughing so hard I'm futting green and sweating blue which, according to this thread, isn't an option! And the visions I have of Auntie strutting her stuff in Chinatown complete with a blue aura are wild, I tell ya! Not to mention Maddie's color purple!

Oh man, I need to recuperate!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
      Chinatown must've been happy too, last night.
      Okay, now that I picked myself up off the floor and cleaned the coffee off of my monitor, I nominate Lurkah's comment for Funniest Answer Of The Week.
      Do I hear a second?

Lurkah, if there were still chiclet reputation points, you woulda received a gazillion greenies for that one.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui

Lurkah, if there were still chiclet reputation points, you woulda received a gazillion greenies for that one.
        I think this might be a little overdue:Mahalo for the sentiments, Lika!

Comment

Can you smell it? Can you? heheheh

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Auntie Lynn
            Uh huh!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
              OMG...you guys are killin' me! I'm laughing so hard I'm futting green and sweating blue which, according to this thread, isn't an option! And the visions I have of Auntie strutting her stuff in Chinatown complete with a blue aura are wild, I tell ya! Not to mention Maddie's color purple!
              I was thinking that if one were to produce a visible cloud while farting, would not the cloud be trapped in one's clothes? Or come out very little at a time as it makes it's way out of your clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                I was thinking that if one were to produce a visible cloud while farting, would not the cloud be trapped in one's clothes? Or come out very little at a time as it makes it's way out of your clothes?
                3:00 a.m. I got up to take my meds. I checked here on HT to see wat was up.

Dear Helen, I no can go back moemoe. I keep visualizing one "Blue Cloud" coming through my clothes as I make my stroll in "Chinatown"!

My laughter can be heard all through Kalihi-Palama!

Auntie Lynn

btw: Good Morning Everyone!
                Last edited by 1stwahine; June 11, 2006, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Suddenly flourescent green shirts and blue pants would be the fashion norm.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Auntie Lynn
                    Why is my room blue, all out of a sudden?
                    Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Moto
                      Why is my room blue, all out of a sudden?
                      Emergency! Wea's MOTO?

Looks through the cloud of BLUE. Ahhh...still sleeping like a Babe!

Room smells fresh MINT!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by helen
                        Ya see, Auntie wore a mini-skirt the other night so, ummm, less obstruction! Now, just imagine if she was wearing thong undies with that mini-skirt and a crop top showing off her 6 pack! Blue 'aura' to da max!

But, you give cause to ponder, Helen. Your replies are always based on logic even when the questions aren't...which puts a whole, new twist on the subject. I guess it just depends on what style of clothing one wears and the fabric they're made out of.

And what about a nudist colony? Blue humor takes on a new meaning!

Comment

Ya see, Auntie wore a mini-skirt the other night so, ummm, less obstruction! Now, just imagine if she was wearing thong undies with that mini-skirt and a crop top showing off her 6 pack! Blue 'aura' to da max!
                          No! No! No! Thong undies does not go well with my 50 year old body. Heaven forbids me to wear dem. If I do...the gates will be closed shut on me when my time is up. No! No! No! Just the thought of it makes my skin turn Yellow. Can't match my Blue aura Farts.

As for "crop tops"...I no tink so too.

I getting itchy thinking about it. Eeewwwl! Sick! I need a drink.

Then again. Hmmm...what I got to LOSE? Nah, my daughters would throw a fit! For sure I get arrested for disturbing the PEACE!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I guess it just depends on what style of clothing one wears and the fabric they're made out of.
                            Well tutu, now you know why Auntie's mini-skirts and mu'u mu'us are made out of . . . BURLAP. *poof* Untraceable.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                              Well tutu, now you know why Auntie's mini-skirts and mu'u mu'us are made out of . . . BURLAP. *poof* Untraceable.
                              Works with the fish net stockings, too!

Hey, Auntie. Maybe Lurkah and I can be your wardrobe stylists? Chinatown won't know what hit it!

If nothin' else, you now know what to wear for Halloween!

Comment

Works with the fish net stockings, too!

Hey, Auntie. Maybe Lurkah and I can be your wardrobe stylists? Chinatown won't know what hit it!

If nothin' else, you now know what to wear for Halloween!
                                Do they still sell fish net stockings? Hubba Hubba!!!!!!

Alas, Chinatown and me will be parting for a little while. I got important things to do with my adorable grandson, Antonio and Yobo Movie fanatic MAMA.

Hmmm...I still can dress up for them. One throwing the sipper cup at me and the other throwing her cane! Yep! I love the idea!

Auntie Lynn

btw: When is Halloween? Oooops! Almost forgot the topic. Blue Farts are nice to behold.
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; June 11, 2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X