Favicon and New Posts Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favicon and New Posts Graphics

Was there an upgrade recently? Sometime yesterday the favicon changed and all the plumerias that show new post statuses disappeared too.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Re: Favicon and New Posts Graphics

Yes, there was an upgrade. In fact, we're a whole major version behind, and I fear that upgrading will pretty much remove all the various customizations we have.

This latest upgrade just brought us to the last patch version of this generation, which was required for security fixes and because the old version of PHP on the server was being retired. While I'm sure the current version of vBulletin is fantastic, if I install it, HawaiiThreads will revert to a pretty plain look.

I'm weighing the pluses and minuses. I generally subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy.

Comment

Re: Favicon and New Posts Graphics

I hear you. I had to upgrade a few apps for the newer PHP. But at least get us our favicon back.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
      X