Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween

Nothing like inundating children with your personal beliefs while they are out having fun! Now I not only have to look for razors and glass but tracts too?? DAMMIT!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I been workin on the Haunted House for a week. Did a ton of work tonight. Just in time. All Hallow's Eve in 3 hours.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone!

Comment

So I went out and bought 50.00 in fabric and handmade every costume for my kids...this morning my sister called and asked to use our old costumes so I got them out.....YES that's right EVERY one of my kids wants to use an old costume!! So I whipped uo some costumes for my sister...I used an old elephant costume and put a oink skirt and bow on her for her daughter and gave one clown costume to her son.

Anyone need 3 new clown costumes? Oh well, it's Halloween time for candy to soothe the nerves.
          Happy Halloween!!! From the Breast Cancer awareness pink pirate!
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
            There's alot of things that just aren't right on Halloween Night, but someone passing out tracts sure isn't the worst of it.

I don't feel that is so bad. Just another opinion thrown into the mix.
            Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

OOooh Lei, this Lei thinks that is one hot costume!

Things didn't work out for me, but that is the life of being a parent with a 4 month old. So I'm going to take the boys trick or treating. My sexy costume has to wait until next year.

*le sob*
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Ok... so I'm walking through Waiks with my neighbor...

The "Gold-Statue-man" that is always down there in front of the Galleria.... well... someone walked by and smacked him in the face right as I was walking by.... next thing you know... "Goldman" Gets up and starts chasing the guy and a fight breaks out in the middle of waikiki.... cops come.... break it up... all is good.... "Gold man" goes back to being a statue again....I can't believe that after just getting smacked in the face... then going through the stuff that the cops questioned him about.... he was still able to go back to his "Statue" pose!

I kid you not!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                  Ok... so I'm walking through Waiks with my neighbor...

The "Gold-Statue-man" that is always down there in front of the Galleria.... well... someone walked by and smacked him in the face right as I was walking by.... next thing you know... "Goldman" Gets up and starts chasing the guy and a fight breaks out in the middle of waikiki.... cops come.... break it up... all is good....
                  "All is good" only if the guy went to jail and/or got his ass kicked. Why did he smack the street performer? Did the cops arrest the guy? What's the rest of the story?

Comment

I really don't know... I was a bystander...and I only saw the commotion as goldman got off his "perch" and chased the guy... only later to return to his perch... don't think any arrests were made as the cops were umm... too late could you say!!! what I mean... is that the cops didn't think it was a big enough thing to persue after they broke up the Mele that followed.... There was quite a ruckus in the area after it happened.... the cops didn't break up gold man and the guy who socked him...Cops broke up the activities in the area after it happened... sorry for the misquote... Cops only questioned gold man for maybe 10 -15 seconds... It wasn't a big enough thing to keep me that interested.... was just trippy seeing the "gold-statue-man" all pissed off and out of character etc...
                    Kid you not...!
                    Last edited by damontucker; October 31, 2006, 11:36 PM. Reason: Don't want to blow things out of proportion

Comment

It was insanely busy at the Bishop Museum tonight. I heard 8 thousand and even higher counts, but think it was close to the 8. No lost kids, no one hurt or any accidents. So all in all a Great night.
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Just thought i'd share some Halloween pics from last night on Waikiki
                        website - http://www.brianhancock.com
                        blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

Goldman's problems remind me of the time I saw some teenaged girl clock silverman square in the marble sac whilst he was on his perch. Poor guy doubled over in pain while the delinquent's friend hurried her away with some scolding words. What amazed me was that he only took a few minutes to regain his composure and went right back to his shtick. That was about five years ago.
                          "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

I'm going to dress up as John Garibaldi (CEO of SuperFerry) and scare the hell out of some of the outer island folks.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              I'm going to dress up as John Garibaldi (CEO of SuperFerry) and scare the hell out of some of the outer island folks.

hmmm, but if you do that, you're more likely to get tricks than treats

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post

Dude, you just gave me an AWESOME costume idea for Halloween in Waikiki this year!

I'm gonna' dress up as the SuperFerry! Serious! I'm gonna' make a cardboard SuperFerry prop that I'll strap over my shoulders, and I'll act all "mahu" to really be a "SuperFerry". LOL! And if I see any "heavy people" walking in front of me, I'll be sure to steer clear of the "whales".
                                sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Working...
                                X