Wet and wetter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wet and wetter

lots of rain in downtown. no need wash da car.

Comment

Day afta Thanksgiving. It's pouring, it's a mess @ MWH-Chinatown-Downtown, Honolulu! No need to go out to buy food. Lot's of left ova's from yesterday. Plus, it's CHOOK Day in Hawai'i nei!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I don't know why, but when I lived in and visited Hilo, I found the constant rain to be beautiful, relaxing, special. Yet here in Honolulu, after a while, it really bums me out.

I don't think it's S.A.D. or anything (seems any variation from "perfectly happy" is a disorder these days), but I certainly find myself craving a blast of sun lately, and neurotically turn on every light in the house.

Comment

You see in Honolulu when it rains it stinks from the steam boiling off the pavements of Honolulu. In Hilo it's still a sweet and pleasant storm. Plus the sound of rain on the steel roofs are nice on the ears too.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

It's raining, it's pouring in MWH-Chinatown-Downtown! There's no smell when it hit's the pavement. The rain seems rather nice today. Relaxing to hear the sounds of the rain touching my grass and plants outside.

Ohh! I just heard the first thunder!

Now, where getting somewhere!

Ohhh! Another one. Dat one was a biggie.

Aya. It's raining, it's pouring, lightning, & thunder!

Yippeee!

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; December 4, 2005, 01:54 PM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              [...]Aya. It's raining, it's pouring, lightning, & thunder!

Yippeee!

Auntie Lynn
              That was amazing yesterday...no pause between lightning and thunder! Was so funny 'cuz at the time I was auditioning teen guys for a movie and the scene involved lots of heavy, angry emotions. The director had each group of 4 boys start out by pushing and shoving each other to get them 'in the mood'. Just as I rolled the camera, the director shouted 'action' and the kids started yelling at each other...the thunder struck so loud it scared all the testosterone outta the boys!!! Was so funny to see 'em go from all moked up to startled with one big boom of thunder!

Comment

Working...
              X