"Lost" The First Season DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Lost" The First Season DVD

I just opened my DVD set tonight to watch the last 3 episodes from the first season just to refresh my memory and get ready for tomorrow's debut. I like the DVD presentation; it's in a widescreen format which will look great someday when I get enough $$$$ to buy a bigger, flatscreen TV.

Generally the DVD set is nicely packaged except for one minor thing. I find it a bit cumbersome to have to take out the DVD disc in front of those mounted in the back in order to see a disc that is mounted in the back... for example Disc 6 is overlapped by Disc 5 which sits partially in front of #6.

I wonder why they chose this kind of packaging. I have other DVD TV sets, and none are packaged in such a way where you have to remove one disc in order to view another.

The extra stuff looks interesting. I'll probably catch up with it over the next few days.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

One thing I noticed in the DVD set is that there is an option for "Register this DVD". What is this for?

Comment

I have a few DVD like that. Never registered, but I think if you register your set... let's say one day you are careless and damage one of the DVDs. Perhaps by registering some companies may exchange the damaged DVD for a new replacement. Maybe it says so somewhere in the fine print when you register. I haven't bothered registering any of my DVDS... more than likely registration is just another way for ABC-Disney to get your personal information so that they can send you promotional mailing and spam emails. More than likely that is what it is for.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
        X