Sherlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherlock

Last week a friend of mine was showing me an episode of the series Sherlock via Netflick. The series setups the characters of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in modern times, which in this case is 2010. So far the series has only aired three episodes and each episode is around 90 minutes.

According to its Wikipedia entry it seems that this series might be available via PBS.

The episode I saw was A Study in Pink.

Re: Sherlock

thanks for the tip helen, i am downloading now. looks good.

Comment

Sherlock is one of my favorite BBC America series ever. I heard season 2 (also only 3 episodes) is already in the works. Can't wait to see it.

If you'd like to see other British dramas that are just as good, check out Luther and The Hour

Comment

I'm wondering if I'm confusing 'Sherlock 2010' vs. 'Sherlocl Redux.'

I saw a drama in which Sherlock was quite violent, fisticuffs and all. Perhaps a movie,I don't know.\ I don' knpow about thi9s recent incarnati0n.

Are clonje sherlocks beoing manifested??????
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Just a heads up, Sherlock 2x01 A Scandal In Belgravia available on the internets.

zff - mahalos for the heads up. these bbc productions are very well done.
          Last edited by 808shooter; January 2, 2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Anyone watch Downton Abbey?

I know it's not Sherlock, but it's another British show that I enjoy. I wasn't sure if I should just start another thread or post in this "British TV show" sort of one.

Comment

A new epsiode of Sherlock airs on PBS's Masterpiece Mystery! tonight (Sunday 5/6/12) at 8pm HST.

Comment

I liked the first season - even have it all recorded, but the first 2 episodes of season 2 have soured me.
                May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
                X