"Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's some filming downtown

I came off TheBus this morning, and there were come film crew along bethel street. When I got to the store, there's more crew along the walkway on S Pauahi street.

I didn't see any identifying film marks or anything, but does anyone know what's filming here?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: There's some filming downtown

SHHHH!!!! Don't anybody tell Adrian...he'll find out when he watches the news tonight (bwah-hah-hah! )

Comment

"Lost" has been filming in the islands long enough, so there probably won't be anything on the evening news tonight.

If you're that curious Adrian, you could probably call the Hawaii Film Office for more details.

Comment

It would be awesome if it was for Heroes =p
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

More LOST London shooting going on @ the Fort Street Mall-

Monday 6th

Comment

What kind of flags are those next to the words Armed Forces Career?

One looks like a swiss flag?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                What kind of flags are those next to the words Armed Forces Career?

One looks like a swiss flag?
                If I'm not mistaken, the Swiss flag has a white cross with red background. The flags you see there are the flag of England with St. George's cross and that of the Union Jack.

Each country in Great Britain has their own flag, IIRC.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  Guesses are that it's a Desmond flashback. FWIW, the posters on the wall feature dates in early 1995, meaning the scene likely takes place almost a decade before the crash.
                  Your hunches look to be correct-

Widmore Industries- Desmond was dating Penelope Widmore, Charles Widmore's daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                    [...]My wife got a picture with both Emerson and Cusick, the latter making her especially giddy!
                    Both PZ and Jen are caught on the HIFF vblog shot by local, award winning filmmaker, Aaron Yamasato!

Comment

• Re: "Lost" Season 3 News & Sightings

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                      Both PZ and Jen are caught on the HIFF vblog shot by local, award winning filmmaker, Aaron Yamasato!
                      Hoo boy. Our (or at least my) total dorkiness, now immortalized on film for posterity! Thanks, Tutusue. I think.

Comment

I went down to see the "LOST" shoot that Mick mentioned, and of course collected some photos (uploading as I type). Very cool, from the Underground entrance to the fake trees to the newsstand to the red phone booth making yet another appearance... but I think the "Widmore Industries" sign will be the prop to get most conspiracy theorists excited. Present day, perhaps?

Interestingly, while they were setting up there on Fort Street, there was an active shoot taking place two blocks away, at 1 N. King Street (adjacent to the McClain's Auctions space). It was an interior scene, with extras in businesswear passing the windows along with regular downtown Honolulu traffic. Couldn't see much detail, perhaps a middle-eastern or ethnic restaurant of some kind. I get the feeling this shoot was not London, but I guess we might have to wait 'til late February to know for sure!

Finally, I might as well mention, my dad works in Aliiolani Hale (the Hawaii State Supreme Court building across from Iolani Palace), and "LOST" was apparently filming there over the weekend. Interior, hallway and possibly grand staircase. Dan Seto blogged it, too. Neither are "LOST" fans, though, so they wouldn't know the actors/characters if they saw them.

Comment

I saw some of the setup for a Lost shoot in Sherwood Forest (= Waimanalo State Recreation Area) yesterday (Sunday 11/5) and today (Monday). They built a little hut on stilts on the beach and decorated a public restroom to conceal its true nature. For whatever interest it might have.
                          Greg

Comment

It seems to me it's a heckuva risk taking this show off till February. I wonder how many viewers they expect to lose?
                            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Here's a complaint about the show's "meandering" from New York magazine, along with a suggestion for limited-run TV. In "Lost's" case that would be two years, they propose. 48 interwoven episodes and done.
                              http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I'm from Australia and will be in Oahu from December 29 to January 5.

If anyone can help me with the following questions that would be awesome!

Does anyone have any concrete info on Season3 filming dates??

I would be assuming they wouldnt be working over New Years but im hopeful they may be back at work on the 3rd or 4th. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

Do the actors work out at Golds Gym Honolulu?

If I was to make the effort to visit one or two locations where Lost has been filmed in the past, what would they be??

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X