Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Saw the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs at the Ward Theatre this afternoon.

It is a story of a young inventor living on an island who's location is just below the "A" in the Atlantic Ocean who makes a machine that turns water into food and then said machine happens to be stuck high in the atomsphere were instead of having rain, various foods starts coming down from the sky.

Re: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

it was cute (took my five year old) but man, i do not appreciate having my ears blown away; i don't mind losing some hearing if i choose to watch a flick like "it might get loud" but this is for "kids"; just my two cents...
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
      it was cute (took my five year old) but man, i do not appreciate having my ears blown away; i don't mind losing some hearing if i choose to watch a flick like "it might get loud" but this is for "kids"; just my two cents...
      Yeah loud music at a tender age is not a good mix
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this movie. A slightly off-center sense of humor that I could appreciate. Some of the "moral" messages were a bit anvilicious, but for the most part it was a fun ride.

I didn't notice anything unusual as far as the sound or audio levels specific to this film, though. I will say that one of my most consistent complaints about audio in movie theaters is that volume levels are usually too low. I suspect the operators are nervous about blowing out their expensive systems, but good sound is a huge part of the theater experience.

Comment

Working...
        X