How Stephen Fowler treats a woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Stephen Fowler treats a woman

All I can say is Fowler's lucky the lady's husband restrained himself; he looked PISSED. If Aunty was there, she would have given Fowler some WHACK-WHACKs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBLK4B6x0k
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: How Stephen Fowler treats a woman

oh gawd, this is the show that featured one of the couples that lives in SF.
    The SF Couple are a piece of work who I just wanna smack upside the head, sorry. What I managed to see (before I had to stop because what I saw bothered the heck out of me) was 2 ppl lacking everything imaginable.
    Posers, Big time Fakers,What comes out of their mouths ya just wanna go ohnoudidnt!. If ya can't say anything nice do not say anything at all.
    Their parenting skills I highly question.

Comment

I think they know they are, at least for the time it takes for people to forget, sooo screwed:

http://renee.personallifemedia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        oh gawd, this is the show that featured one of the couples that lives in SF.
        I'm sure all of SF was rubbing their temples when they saw that. My condolences

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
        I think they know they are, at least for the time it takes for people to forget, sooo screwed
        Haha, yup. I wonder if they'll be able to spin it and use the publicity. The general public hates them, but I wonder if they'll get more support from the elite (in private, of course).

I love his "apology" on the link you gave us, Peshkwe:

"I hope you will take this as a sincere and unequivocal apology. I have been completely taken aback by the response my behavior generated..."

LOL

Looks like a website sprung up to capitalize on the hate. Opportunistic, but handy also:

http://blog.stephenfowlersucks.com/
        "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
        "

Comment

Looks like the YouTube link I posted has been taken down. Perhaps by the TV network, the show, the Fowlers, or maybe competing uploaders who want their video on top (so they can earn advertising money).

Anyways, I'm sure you can do a search on "Stephen Fowler" and find something.
          "

Comment

Originally posted by MyopicJoe View Post
            Looks like the YouTube link I posted has been taken down. Perhaps by the TV network, the show, the Fowlers, or maybe competing uploaders who want their video on top (so they can earn advertising money).

Anyways, I'm sure you can do a search on "Stephen Fowler" and find something.
            A link to the working links are at that blog: http://blog.stephenfowlersucks.com/2...n-youtube.aspx
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Working...
            X