"Lost" - Season 4: Episode & Storyline Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost" - Season 4: Episode & Storyline Discussion

This thread is being started to discuss "Lost Season 4".

Yes, the series start is not until next year - January 2008 at the earliest. There will only be 16 episodes with the series projected to run for 16 episodes each until the year 2010 on ABC TV.

Being this far out, use this thread for now to discuss upcoming shooting and sightings of shooting here in Hawaii or elsewhere. News items regarding Season 4 can also be posted here.

As the new year approaches this thread may be split to handle the story and another one for shooting and sightings (assuming the program is still filming in Hawaii/Oahu).

Like last season, we'll let discussion of the episodes take place shortly after they air. "Lost" fans have several opportunities to catch the show if they did not watch it at air time. Among the options:
    • Record to Your VCR
    • Record to your Tivo or other DVR device
    • Watch program stream on ABC.com website*
    • Purchase episode from iTunes store

* assuming ABC resumes continues flash based streaming.

As for episode spoilers, use the spoiler tag if you are posting the same day or before an episode airs in Hawaii (not applicable until 2008).

For disucssion of news and speculation beyond the Season 4 time frame, use this link: Lost -- The Future
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: "Lost" - Season 4

Originally posted by mel View Post
    This thread is being started to discuss "Lost Season 4".
    Yes, the series start is not until next year - January 2008 at the earliest. (...) Being this far out, use this thread for now to discuss upcoming shooting and sightings of shooting here in Hawaii or elsewhere.
    Just heard from my friend on the crew that shooting starts on August 16.
    Only 5 weeks until the reports and sightings and location photos start coming in here on HT...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

My inside info says: Shooting was moved back a couple days. They'll start on August 20th. The office will start up next Monday (July 9) and everyone will trickle in over the coming weeks.

Comment

I had not seen this before or seen any reference to this...but last night in the middle of TRAVELER ("season" finale) ABC ran a promo for a new show "starring" among others, Terry O'Quinn. There were a couple of shots of Terry included in the promo - series starts August 4.

Is this the end of Locke on LOST?

Comment

Went back and looked at the DVR - series is called Masters of Science Fiction, Terry O`Quinn, Anne Heche, et al. Saturday Aug 4 premiere.

Comment

OK, I'm fully awake now. Here's the link to abc's "series" description. Looks like four shows only:

http://abc.go.com/specials/mastersofscifi.html

Guess this has kept Terry busy over the summer.

Comment

Michael's back - but in flash backs or flash forwards?
              http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...html/?print=on

Comment

Or he can appear in the normal flow of time. Where I have no idea? On the island, on a boat or back on the mainland. It sort of depends how the writers setup Michael's view on the rest of the Oceanic 815 survivors. Does he try to run away or does he try to pick them off one by one?

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                  OK, I'm fully awake now. Here's the link to abc's "series" description. Looks like four shows only:

http://abc.go.com/specials/mastersofscifi.html

Guess this has kept Terry busy over the summer.
                  A couple of those actually look pretty good to an SF fan like me.
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Lots and lots of good stuff coming out of Comic Con in San Diego right now. Yesterday there was a Lindeloff and Cuse panel with some tantalizing tidbits (beginning with the aforementioned return of an original castmember). Seek them out if you're hungry for details... but if you're spoiler averse, watch out. Things are ramping up.

Comment

The new Dharma orientation video gave me goosebumps!

Comment

What Dharma orientation video? Is there a third one coming out (the first was for the Swan and the second was for the Pearl)?

Comment

Station 6 - The Orchid

Wow!

Comment

Any local fans free tomorrow evening to meet with a visiting reporter from Russia (the Komsomolskaya Pravda) about the show? He's staying near Ala Moana, and wants to talk to local "LOST" fans. (The show is just heading into Season 3 there, and is -- of course -- a huge hit.) I've suggested somewhere at the shopping center at around 6 p.m.

I wish I could be there (talk about an unusual opportunity), but I'll be on the Big Island this weekend! If you're interested, send me an e-mail.

Comment

Since "Lost" has started filming again, a new thread to discuss "Lost - Season 4 News & Sightings" has been started. Take all discussion pertaining to filming, location spotting, etc. to this new thread.

We will reserve this thread for discussion of the storyline for Season 4. I expect this thread to die down for a while until the start of 2008 or close to it. The new "Lost" season on ABC starts in 2008.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X