Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gas Prices

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Hana, Maui saw $6 something recently, and it probably hasn't gone down much, if at all.
    Nice that you remembered what I wrote in post #118 on April 28:

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    Cheap gas in Hana hit $6 per gallon today. Here it is: http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...120891514.html .

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

memories...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          memories...
          Here ya' go.

Round me at twilight come stealingShadows of days that are goneDreams of the old days revealingMem'ries of love's golden dawn

Memories, memoriesDreams of love so trueO'er the sea of memoryI'm drifting back to you

Childhood days, wild wood daysAmong the birds and beesYou left me alone, but still you're my ownIn my beautiful memories

Sunlight may teach me forgettingNoonlight brings thoughts that are newTwilight brings sighs and regrettingMoonlight means sweet dreams of you

Memories, memoriesDreams of love so trueO'er the sea of memoryI'm drifting back to you

Childhood days, wild wood daysAmong the birds and beesYou left me alone, but still you're my ownIn my beautiful memories
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Anyway, back on topic... paid $4.349/gallon for regular at Costco in Waipio yesterday. I just realized that as I've been posting prices as comments with photos whenever I "check in" to the gas station, I have a decent record of prices over time...

$3.759 on March 13
            $3.969 on March 28
            $4.039 on April 5
            $4.299 on April 28
            $4.349 on May 11

Comment

I paid $2.82 today for 87 octane at the Cabo Colorado Pemex here on the Corridor in Los Cabos. They pump the gas and clean my windshield and I tip 10 pesos ( about 85 cents) on each fillup. It makes everyone a winner.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                I paid $2.82 today for 87 octane at the Cabo Colorado Pemex here on the Corridor in Los Cabos.
                OMG!!!

87 here in Kaneohe dropped from $4.49 yesterday to $4.35 this morning.

Comment

LikiNuki, how much is marine diesel in 808 right now?

Comment

LikiNuki,
                    Interesting spelling of my name. Margarita induced?

how much is marine diesel in 808 right now?
                    Today it's $4.70 at the fuel dock at Heeia Kea boat harbor here on Kaneohe Bay.
                    How much is it in Cabo?
                    I sure hope they rebuilt that ancient old wobbly wooden fuel dock there!

Comment

Interesting spelling of my name. Margarita induced?
                      Liki, that's a durn lie! It is 3 margaritas induced!

Today it's $4.70 at the fuel dock at Heeia Kea boat harbor here on Kaneohe Bay.
                      How much is it in Cabo?
                      Please sit down. It is between US$3 to $3.30 per gallon.....depending. And I get a quantity discount from that when my 700 gallon tanks are empty, which is hardly ever. So for me, it is realistically under $3 per gallon.

I sure hope they rebuilt that ancient old wobbly wooden fuel dock there!
                      You have no idea how modern that marina is now with the attendent $30 to $40 per foot rates per month. I keep my boat in La Paz and pay about $13 per foot which includes electricity, water, and wireless Internet.

Comment

Please sit down. It is between US$3 to $3.30 per gallon.....depending. And I get a quantity discount from that when my 700 gallon tanks are empty, which is hardly ever. So for me, it is realistically under $3 per gallon.
                        And you're still sure you want to bring your boat over here?!?
                        Like you, I always kept my tanks full. It stopped any condensation from building up, plus I was always ready for any sudden search and rescue operations and didn't have to stop at the fuel dock first.
                        My 50' Grand Banks had tanks bigger than yours, but didn't burn as much fuel as my 39' Sea Ray Express, which ran a lot faster and sucked tons of fuel. The only good part was that because of my business, all my fuel costs were tax deductible. Whew.

You have no idea how modern that marina is now with the attendent $30 to $40 per foot rates per month. I keep my boat in La Paz and pay about $13 per foot which includes electricity, water, and wireless Internet.
                        $30 to $40 in Cabo -- yikes! Are the slips full at those prices?
                        I've seen lots of photos of the marina there now. Sad, in a lot of ways. When I first went to Cabo San Lucas it was just a quiet little fishing village, with that crumbly old fuel dock and one pier over on the southeast side of the harbor; the rest of the harbor was just moorings and anchorage areas.

Comment

going back down...$4.29 per gallon this morning (5/14/11) in Hilo
                          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Interesting to go back to the start of this thread exactly 3 years ago. Gas was breaking the $4./gal. barrier then.

Comment

That was just three days ago, and it dropped another 6 cents last night, to $4.29.

Comment

Yesterday Lex Brodie's was $4.449 for 87. Waiting for it to dip another 5ยข before filling up. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X