No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tiger Woods injured in car accident!

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    This 30 seconds ad was more memorable that his two press conferences and interviews combined. It's an instant classic.
    More memorable than those (non-)events? That's setting the bar pretty low, don't you think? I have to disagree with you. The only classic thing about it is the spin.

Comment

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
      More memorable than those (non-)events? That's setting the bar pretty low, don't you think? I have to disagree with you. The only classic thing about it is the spin.
      What was the last commercial that generated as much controversy? The one with Tim Tebow about anti-abortion was tame and forgetful.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
        I'm sure that you're right about all these details. But when I talked about Nike "paying" Tiger for this latest commercial, I was talking in the most general sense. I wasn't talking about Tiger getting paid any extra money, union scale, etc.[...]
        Sorry, FM, I misread your post altho' I knew you weren't talking union stuff! I need to learn to not post after a long day on my feet at work. All the blood, not to mention comprehension, drains from my brain!

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
          What was the last commercial that generated as much controversy? The one with Tim Tebow about anti-abortion was tame and forgetful.
          So to be clear, from your first comment you state that the ad is "effective". My response was to question just what it was effective at. From your comment above you seem to equate effective with "controversial." I'm sure the advertisers are loving the fact that everyone's talking about it, and you're right, it's a huge success in that respect.

My contention all along is that I just feel it's a really disingenuous attempt at rehabbing his image by showing the world how contrite he is. Whatever.

Comment

How many spoofs have been made of that Tiger Woods' commercial already?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_532630.html
            Jim Carrey defends Tiger Woods.
            Last edited by Walkoff Balk; April 11, 2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

As Kimmel put it, "That really makes you want to go buy shoes!"

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/...994650,00.html

Tiger Woods is getting back at the Tiger Wood's jokes one spectator at a time.

Comment

Tiger and Elin have officially announced they are splitsville.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                    Tiger and Elin have officially announced they are splitsville.
                    What happened? This divorce news came out of nowhere.

Comment

A sportswriter's apology.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                        Wow. Good for him.

Must admit...down the road, I wouldn't be surprised to see Elin and Tiger get back together.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised to see Elin and Tiger get back together.
                          Getting back together never works out except for Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf...ollywoodlife11

Can a Tiger change his stripes?

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/eye-on...-fortune-maybe

Tiger Woods is good at PokeHer.

Comment

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index....-woods-cheatin

It's in the whole.

Comment

Working...
                                X