Distressed shark commits suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distressed shark commits suicide

Apparently our shark population is being stressed out by the economic downturn. The Feds should earmark money for shark outreach programs.
    "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
    "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
    "
    Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Re: Distressed shark commits suicide

Better yet. Pay the resort owners a $10M annual bonus and tax the shark population for needing salt water to survive.

Comment

I saw that on CNN today. Wow!
      Didja all hear about the shark in Makaha yesterday and today? 8 to 10' long, and sighted several times within six feet of the shoreline!
      (TutuSue... stay outta da water!)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        I saw that on CNN today. Wow!
        Didja all hear about the shark in Makaha yesterday and today? 8 to 10' long, and sighted several times within six feet of the shoreline!
        (TutuSue... stay outta da water!)
        I was at that beach today but too much brown water...which also means too much MRSA. I'm picking up driftwood with gloves! I didn't hear any sharks threatening to commit suicide!

Comment

Are there shrinks for sharks?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
            Better yet. Pay the resort owners a $10M annual bonus and tax the shark population for needing salt water to survive.
            I nominate Bobinator to replace Obama as governor. We need more people with financial savvy and Vision.

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            Are there shrinks for sharks?
            Don't think so. If they stayed too long on a shrink's couch, they'd probably suffocate. Perhaps we could seed the oceans with Prozac. We could fund it with a slice of the $700T bailout.
            "By concealing your desires, you may trick people into being cruel about the wrong thing." --Steven Aylett, Fain the Sorcerer
            "You gotta get me to the tall corn." --David Mamet, Spartan
            "
            Amateurs talk technology, professionals talk conditions." --(unknown)

Comment

Working...
            X