HAHAHA!!

Says the foot in mouth QUEEN!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Re: Do's and Dont's

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      And there's your "do" lesson for the day, TATTRAT. When participating in discussions on HT, even if you get into heated debates with people, you can still have respect for and share a laugh with them. Do.
      Absolutely. That's one of the things I like about HT.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
        Title of Curmudgeon.

Feels like a promotion. I think. Or maybe I'm just stressing on turning 40 in June.
        If you don't like 40 you're gonna hate 45. That's when the losses become painfully apparent.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

And there's your "do" lesson for the day, TATTRAT. When participating in discussions on HT, even if you get into heated debates with people, you can still have respect for and share a laugh with them. Do.

("Do" try to get back on-topic, even if weakly. "Don't" annoy/tease the admin/mods, who are all beloved individuals. )
          gotacha.

The kind atmosphere I picked up on reading for a few days, before posting today...I was lurking
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
            If you don't like 40 you're gonna hate 45. That's when the losses become painfully apparent.
            Hmmm...what losses are those for men, I wonder? Isn't that about the time when men start concentrating on their "toys"????

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
              Hmmm...what losses are those for men, I wonder?

Miulang
              Well lets start with pubic region hair loss and go on from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                Oh My God, I just fell off my chair. Keanu, that's the funniest post I've seen in a long time. Thank You !

TimKona - 40 is the new 30, so no worries.

My favorite quote about age came from Jack Blades (from Night Ranger and Damn Yankees) about Ted Nugent.

"It's not how old you are, but how you are old"

Anyway, We'll keep the violins ready for the funeral. (June 17th)
                http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                  Isn't that about the time when men start concentrating on their "toys"????
                  I started concentrating on that when I was twelve.

Oh. That's ... not what you meant, is it?

Never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                    Right after the stroke of midnight on the 365th day of your 44th year.

Inevitable. Don't say we didn't warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                      [...]Feels like a promotion. I think. Or maybe I'm just stressing on turning 40 in June.
                      If it makes ya feel any better, TK, you're younger than my daughter!
                      Hmmm...I didn't think so! <g>
                      [...]then the violin takes it over the top.[...]
                      OMG...that was tooooo funny!
                      [...]Even though I like the humor in your sarcasm when your mood is bad...[...]
                      Yah! What's up with that?! TK is making me laugh today. Sorry it's the result of a crappy mood, TK, but, well, you're just more fun when you're in a lousy mood!
                      Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                      Well lets start with pubic region hair loss and go on from there.
                      At 45? Looking for a solution? Take a look at the 3rd and 5th bullet points here. I'm sure they can be woven to size!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=timkona;140142]Your Alpha f. is prolly a wicked-smart genius, damn fine looking, and a Gemini.

I'm long past that "magic" number of 40. I remember a friend commenting to me at age 23: DO YOU REALIZE THAT IN 17 YEARS WE'LL BE 40?

I thought: THAT'S A STRANGE WAY OF LOOKING AT THINGS, EVEN THOUGH IT'S TRUE.

Now, it's more than 17 years since I passed 40 and I'm closer to 70 than 40. But, then again, they say that 70 is the new 50.

And my AF is all of the above ................ and then some. I'm a LUCKY BASTARD!

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific View Post
                          [...]Now, it's more than 17 years since I passed 40 and I'm closer to 70 than 40. But, then again, they say that 70 is the new 50.[...]
                          Age has certainly been redefined (thank goodness!) but, unfortunately, the number itself still holds a special stigma. Why? I don't know! I have yet to hit the wall on any of the numbers; maybe because I watched in horror how my mom reacted to her numbers and vowed I'd never let it get to me. To her credit she waited 'til she was 60 before she outwardly let it get to her. So far an AARP membership, senior discounts, my first social security check and an eventual Medicare enrollment have yet to kick me to the curb. I do notice a few more (well, a lot more!) aches and pains, tho'! Maybe those are the result of being kicked to the curb and not remembering it!

Comment

I am a damn fine 48; and you can watch this girl catch some waves tomorrow morning out here in Hawaii Kai. Oh my, it's the chenin blanc talkin'!!
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                              I am a damn fine 48; and you can watch this girl catch some waves tomorrow morning out here in Hawaii Kai. Oh my, it's the chenin blanc talkin'!!
                              LOL....let the chenin blanc rouler....you go girl!

:::Lovin' the way that chenin blanc softens the edges:::

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
                                LOL....let the chenin blanc rouler....you go girl!

:::Lovin' the way that chenin blanc softens the edges:::
                                It's like a nice south shore swell washing over the sand, sea foam sizzling in the sun. @;-)
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X