How 'bout them psycedelic geckos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How 'bout them psycedelic geckos!

The ones Ron is asking about are gold dust day geckos. They're in my yard in Kalihi, too.

Comment

Those things are sweet.

But I bet there are laws against catching one to keep as a pet right? hehe.
      The visible universe is a sphere with a diameter of about 92 billion light-years.

"Freedom discovers man the moment he loses concern over what impression he is making or about to make."
      - Bruce Lee

Comment

Just came back from having lunch up at Helemano Plantation. We were having our icecream cones outside when I spotted one of these puppies sunning itself on a patio chair. Wife caught it and brought it home.

Looks like they're migrating up from Waialua and should be a matter of months till we start seeing them in anykind of numbers in Wahiawa. For all I know, they're probably already here. Just not in our yard.

Comment

I can't believe somebody hasn't got enterprising and found a way to make $ off these dudes. Train 'em like the old flea circus', make bait, or put them in a bottle for the remaining trippers, gotta be some way to have them earn their keep.
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
          X