Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you sit or stand when you wipe your butt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you sit or stand when you wipe your butt?

A bidet style composting toilet! The ultimate in eco-friendly.
    No paper and no waste treatment plant. Hmmm...
    Composting toilets
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Has anyone realize that this question is kind of vague? No where in the original post or in the poll does it mention under what conditions you are wiping your butt.

Most if not all of the people in this thread are assuming what position you take when using the toilet. However I submit that there is another condition that might cause one to wipe's one butt and that's when one bathes. For instance if one takes a bath more than likey it will be done in the sitting position but if one takes a shower one it would be done in the standing position.
      There's one in every crowd. That's what you get when you talk dirty to an intellectual.

Comment

Since Helen is the only one besides me who chose “other,” I feel compelled to give some explanation for my selection. I have found the best position for butt-wiping (particularly if you have a smaller toilet) is a slightly angled squat, with one butt cheek slightly touching the seat. So really, you’re not really standing, but not really sitting. Kind of “hovering with light contact” so to speak. FWIW.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
          Do you use water, wipes, toilet paper, your left hand, or sand?
          A corn cob...

And, Helen? You're trying to read far more into a thread that doesn't deserve any more detail!

Comment

Do you use a standard toilet, a turkish toilet, a composting toilet, an outhouse, a bucket, or mother nature?
            Man I remember the ones in the sud de la France around Nice and Marseille especially at road stops or even cafes.. Some just could not get used to them although I hear they are good for elimination..

reminds me when I lived in San Francisco years ago, I was working at a company and was in the bathroom on the pot when somebody came into the stall next to me and before I knew it the legs and feet dissapeared. I surmised he was doing it squat style. Feet on the toilet rim.

BTW, Im 6'3" so in answer of the question, I stand and assume a spreaded position whilst doing the final deed.
            n'importe

Comment

Now, I must share another tidbit I have discovered through personal experience.

The lean-forward one-cheek elevation causes the automatic toilets in modern public restrooms to evaculate with a loud and scary SWOOSH!!

I have since modified my personal technique.

Since we're all sharin' here....

Comment

I'm a leaner. How would you do it sitting down? I guess unless you're a back to fronter...eww.

Comment

I have never been ass this question?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobinator View Post
                    There's one in every crowd. That's what you get when you talk dirty to an intellectual.
                    HaHaHa!

Comment

Do you use a standard toilet, a turkish toilet, a composting toilet, an outhouse, a bucket, or mother nature?
                      And then there's the ones I saw in Japan. I couldn't figure out how to use one without risking soiling my pants. I couldn't see a hook and the floors weren't that clean, so I waited for a conventional western-style to become free.

Comment

Are we going to have front-to-back vs. back-to-front or fold vs. scrunch or look vs. don't-look polls too?

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
                          Are we going to have front-to-back vs. back-to-front or fold vs. scrunch or look vs. don't-look polls too?
                          Oh no... Noooo!

Comment

I see none of you know how to use the 3 seashells.

It's sad to see HT go straight into the toilet.
                            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

This tread does it, Mr. Bob Jones has been vendicated.
                              Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                                I see none of you know how to use the 3 seashells.

It's sad to see HT go straight into the toilet.
                                hahaha, I made a thread about this a while back too.
                                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X