What cha doing on April fool's day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cha doing on April fool's day?

Its this Sunday, so probably a lot of people will be pranking at church.

(and please don't come to my work and place anything in carts as a prank)
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: What cha doing on April fool's day?

Taking my mom to brunch.

It's her 55th birthday on Sunday.

I gave up pranking a long time ago.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

No kids....so probably getting some painting done, finishing the house so I can have an open house next weekend, and maybe some Bomb~ chicky~~ Bomb~ Bomb ...who knows.
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Let's see...
        Brunch with my hanai kiddies. Then dinner at Don Ho's Island Grill before I help judge their keiki karaoke contest. Am bringing my (former) s-i-l, nephew (he's current, not former!) and nephew's caretaker with me. They arrive from Calif. early that afternoon.

Hmmm...that's a big day for little tutu! Think I'd better start napping now!

Comment

Going back to CHURCH with my love. It's not no Joke...so no laugh!

I said NO LAUGH!

Quit LAUGHING!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
            Its this Sunday, so probably a lot of people will be pranking at church.
            How you going pull a prank at church? Announce you're switching religion?
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Gotta work that day, but It`s also a time to remember the tsumani that hit our Islands that day. Just think on April Fool`s Day one tsumani hitting Hawaii.
              My Dad told me their house was lifted off the foundation and landed across the street. The house was close to the beach and ended up a sugar cane field.

I still remember when young kid days the siren would go off and scare the hell out of me and my brother, this was back in 1964.....
              BUT ANYWAY NOT APRIL FOOL.
              bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                I don't know. Place a woopie cushion under the pue when someone is about to sit down? You and a bunch of friends switching places every 5 minutes or so. Leave coupons to fake products on people's cars in the parking lot.
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I don't know. Place a woopie cushion under the pue when someone is about to sit down?
                  That's plenny whoopie cushions fo' buy.

You and a bunch of friends switching places every 5 minutes or so. Leave coupons to fake products on people's cars in the parking lot.
                  Meh. Looks more nuisance than pranks.
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I, along with the rest of my family, will be recovering from the most fabulous week of the year, the Haili Men's Volleyball Tourney.

pax

Comment

I going weed whack da backyard grass and pick tangerines. The wife will probably leave a small, hidden dog pooh pile for me to "spread" around as fertilizer.....all ovah mah legs and feet. She always gets a good laugh when she does that to me. ...............I really don't think it's all that funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
                        I going weed whack da backyard grass and pick tangerines. The wife will probably leave a small, hidden dog pooh pile for me to "spread" around as fertilizer.....all ovah mah legs and feet. She always gets a good laugh when she does that to me................I really don't think it's all that funny.
                        HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks foa making ME LAUGH!

Have a great Saturday!

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

our granddaughter may be spending the nite..so we'll be taking photos of her in her lil grass skirt.then scraping & painting front porch!! yay!!

Comment

(and please don't come to my work and place anything in carts as a prank)
                            The prank will not be what we put in the carts, but rather, what we put the carts in...(mwah-hah-hah!)
                            Of course, that may be a challenge for me to successfully pull off from here on the CONUS - but my "agents" are at the ready.
                            Originally posted by Random View Post
                            Just my showing up at a church would be a prank in itself.

Comment

April Fool's Day is our anniversary. Well, date-iversary, which stands out in my mind much clearer than our wedding day. My wife and I officially became a couple 13 years ago tomorrow (and celebrated with a trip to Hapuna Beach). We're hoping to celebrate with dinner (Phuket Thai) and a movie, but in this household you never know how your plans will turn out!

Comment

Working...
                              X