What are you employed in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you employed in?

You know when your profession's been a question on Jeopardy that it's obscure.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

That reminds me; in the distant past, I worked as a cartographer, while in Arizona.
      But I got fired.
      Cuz I didn't have a sense of Yuma.

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin
        I've never been in a social setting where I met someone in my field.
        ...regarding MY profession, they say I am outstanding in my field.
        In fact, that's where they found me.
        Out standing in a field.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          That reminds me; in the distant past, I worked as a cartographer, while in Arizona.
          But I got fired.
          Cuz I didn't have a sense of Yuma.
          That joke should have Phoenix-ed this thread right off, but I was too Eagar to continue it. Kimo55, you ARE the Kingman, but when it comes to puns, I'll Havasu. Is this pun-list between men only, and are there Nogales up for this challenge? Is the Tempe too fast for them? You know, you can still Winslow.

(Sorry - I got a little Bisbee with this one and made a Mesa it. I Sedona now, and I hope you are Tucson.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
            That joke should have Phoenix-ed this thread right off, but I was too Eagar to continue it. Kimo55, you ARE the Kingman, but when it comes to puns, I'll Havasu. Is this pun-list between men only, and are there Nogales up for this challenge? Is the Tempe too fast for them? You know, you can still Winslow.

(Sorry - I got a little Bisbee with this one and made a Mesa it. I Sedona now, and I hope you are Tucson.)
            I hope you no Mojave anymore things to add to this, Bruddah G!

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
              I hope you no Mojave anymore things to add to this, Bruddah G!
              I Hopi not, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy

Editor for an online publishing company

Makiki Boy
                I understand the stay at home dad part, but what do you do in your other job? sounds very interesting - do you suppose they would hire me too?
                I'd love to find something legit to do from home.

Fran
                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                  I Hopi not, too.
                  You guys are hillarious with this stuff. ....Let's everyone get together at Anna Miller's and Yavapai.

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
                    You guys are hillarious with this stuff. ....Let's everyone get together at Anna Miller's and Yavapai.
                    Chocolate Cream or Chicken Pot Pie is extremely delicious with their botomless Kona coffee!

Auntie Lynn

btw: back on topic ~ Motherhood, grammahood, daughterhood!
                    ...wait, I forgot auntiehood
                    Last edited by 1stwahine; January 31, 2006, 11:45 PM.
                    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808
                      I understand the stay at home dad part, but what do you do in your other job? sounds very interesting - do you suppose they would hire me too?
                      I'd love to find something legit to do from home.

Fran
                      How long ago did I post that, I worked 7 years and was laid off about 3 times, hired back each and everytime. Dont have time now to work with watching 2 infants all day long, need to spend time with my family when they are all present.

However, I do research for the networks and siblings of celebrities looking for old video footage. It brings in some cash here and there.

KalihiBoy

Comment

I've been a full-time stay-at-home dad/house-husband for eleven years.
                        Now that my kids are both in school I have become a full-time HT reader.
                        Love all the posts.

Comment

SQL Database Engineer for a state agency. Lots of hours spent in solitary confinement. Nothing terribly interesting except that I pretty much am unsupervised.

Comment

Was in commercial real estate and cashed out my strip centers and mini malls and now will be hanging out on Waikiki beach every day surfing and swing trading microcap stocks and gold stocks and energy stocks and biotech stocks and forex and euros and yen every night.No bosses and no commuting.
                            Every couple months will be flying to my favorite cities of Paris and Rome and Cairo and Singapore and Bangkok and others.One really needs a frequent vacation from being on the beach all the time.

Comment

I was a multi-media producer that still keeps a toe in the music thing. But now venturing into the uncharted with InterCasting. I live to be the "water that gets into the cracks that shater the stone" kind of guy......
                              <G>
                              http://www.bartenderphd.com
                              http://wwwmyspace.com/bartenderphd

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
                                wot, meet? and kill the hilarity?!

Anna Miller's.... hmmmm. sounds like a mainland chain.

Comment

Working...
                                X