workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workouts

anyone care to share their workout details with us?

How long? What you do? How often?

I go to the gym 5 times a week in the morning and ride the exercise bike. I have high blood pressure!
    http://twitter.com/surfoahu

Re: workouts

I do exercise DVDs... 30-50 minutes of step aerobics four times a week, and 30 minutes of Pilates or strength training twice a week. I'm not in great shape, but this keeps my stamina up and weight somewhat manageable.

Comment

I swim (laps) 600 meters daily at the local pool. Three times a week I do a water
      exercise class and 6 days a week I walk my dogs 2 miles every morning.
      On Sunday I just exercise here in my home pool which is not lap friendly.
      I too have HPB (moderate) and this has dropped the numbers amazing amounts. I also do it for my fibromyalgia and the vascular surgeon says it's good for my leg veins as well as my legs I also workout at home with my swiss ball doing things my most recent bout with physical therapy sessions
      prescribed. I just got back from the pool in fact!

Comment

It's all about Cardio!

Everyone schedule runs different and making time for the gym must be created. No I dont have the time, ya gotta make the time!

Treadmills, Steps & riding the bikes gives up the ultimate workout because you burn off a heck amount of calories.

As for lifting weights is good too also based if u got time to pull it off.

Comment

I ride a bicycle from downtown to aiea and up one of the ridges on weekdays and go for a 2 - 3 hour solo ride on Saturday mornings. I try to ride during each workweek at least 3 times. Haven't ridden in about a month though for various reasons. Can't wait to start again - hopefully tonight.
          What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

1000 modified (light weight!) crunches & 250 leg lifters every morning, then a walk on the local hills. I used to run 5 or 6 miles a day but the knees won't handle that any more so I walk the routes up & down the local hills, 300 push ups in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
              300 push ups in the evening.

I bow down to you sir.
              What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

You can build up to almost anything. The record for push ups is something over 10,000, the most I ever did was 600. Just add one or two a day and repeat a few times, your body adjusts. Tell yourself its fun.

Comment

Working...
                X