X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Duke Aiona

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Oh must have been his brother then
    Wrong again! Actually you are thinking of Steve Case, Ed’s cousin, and the co-founder of America Online (AOL).

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
      Wrong again! Actually you are thinking of Steve Case, Ed’s cousin, and the co-founder of America Online (AOL).
      Ed Case is the oldest of six kids (according to his Wikipedia article). Are you sure, Tunnl, that none of them were male and none of them graduated from Punahou?
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        Ed Case is the oldest of six kids (according to his Wikipedia article). Are you sure, Tunnl, that none of them were male and none of them graduated from Punahou?
        I'm confused at this question.

Are you implying Ed doesn't have brothers?

Cause he does. In fact, I met one and the other one was on the mainland during the election. I also met three sisters.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
          Are you implying Ed doesn't have brothers?
          No. TuNnL said craigwatanabe was "wrong again" when he said "must have been his brother" who went to Punahou. Yes, Ed's cousin Steve is famously a Punahou grad, but I'm saying that maybe craig is right, and maybe Ed DOES have a brother who went to Punahou.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

No. TuNnL said craigwatanabe was "wrong again" when he said "must have been his brother" who went to Punahou. Yes, Ed's cousin Steve is famously a Punahou grad, but I'm saying that maybe craig is right, and maybe Ed DOES have a brother who went to Punahou.
            Ahhhh..so confusing.

Ok..I'm sorry foa asking.

Lynn

Comment

all the Cases went Punahou except Ed. But back to the Lt Governor.
              What a no show. Can't believe he was ever a standing judge.
              He just doesn't come off so smart.

Comment

Lt. Gov. Duke Aiona has a Web Site. He has duties.
                http://www.hawaii.gov/ltgov
                He also volunteers every year at KauKau Wagon.

But I'm still a "Ed Case Gal!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

bumpshebumpadabumpbahbump

*bump*

Scrivenah, was that THREE to ONE odds?

lesseee...where in the world should my postcards come from? Maybe...
                  • Formosa
                  • Maldives
                  • Siam
                  • Macau
                  • Wallis&Futuna
                  • Niue
                  • Tuvalu

In the unlikelihood that somebody else gets the GOP nod, where would you like your postcard to come from?

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                    shoot! And, if I win, I further insist that neither of those cards share the same time zone. Feel free to ask something high maintenance of me in return.
                    I know three parking tickets from three differernt time zones with the better's name and signature on the recipient's line!

So who do you think should run on the Republican ticket?
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Who cares? I prefer an all-Democrat [oligarchic] Liberalized government to raise and add more taxes to our daily lives.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                        Who cares? I prefer an all-Democrat [oligarchic] Liberalized government to raise and add more taxes to our daily lives.
                        As Gov. Linda Lingle (and Sarah Palin or Jon Huntsman, jr. for that matter) have proven, either a Republican or Democratic governor will have little effect on moving us away from “Liberalized government.” So sarcasm aside, what does this have to do with Duke Aiona?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                        USA TODAY, page 2A
                        11 March 1993

Comment

I know three parking tickets from three differernt time zones with the better's name and signature on the recipient's line!

parking tickets, hah! I want preeetttty postcards!

hmm...as for who I think should run on the repub ticket, I am leaning towards a small business owner with a passion for politics...how about someone from the neighbor isles, like John Kai?

Lingle leaves big shoes to fill. She is eloquent, smart, tenacious and scrappy when necessary.

pax

Comment

Okay. I'm offering three-to-one odds (on postcards) for Duke Aiona vs. anyone else to get the Republican nomination for the Gubernatorial election. Who's going to represent the party in the general election? I say not Aiona.
                            I knew there was something I had forgotten!

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
                              Who are you again? Have you just slipped through to leave behind a whiff of your wit and wisdom, only to vanish and make me miss you all over again?

Hi, beautiful!!!

Comment

Too bad a deadline wasn't set for those postcard deliveries. Duke won with 93% of the 'Republican' voters choosing him - did the Scribe really think someone else was going to run and lose against the Abercromster?
                                May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X