No announcement yet.

What is your favorite LOCAL commercial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite LOCAL commercial?

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and i like this new road runner commericial with the guy and his wife who'm she met when she lived in maui and this commericial is lol!:O)

Well thank's for your time
    My wife loves that commercial especially that gir's expression at the end of the spot. That was good casting.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

One of my favorite commercial is a Tostitos one with the guy from Andy Bumatai's High School Daze who play's Mr Awai (Junior boys counselor/VP).

There's a haole guy talking about how the chips are made of the "finest stone ground corn" and he pulls out a pineapple. And the hawaii guy says, "eh bra..as one pineapple!"...then towards the end the haole say the same line again this time he pulls out a banana and the Hawaiian makes the "ahhh waste time wit' you" gesture. Classic!

I love those Hawaiian Tel "Far Too Wide For Me" commercials. If anyone has ever come across a copy of that it would be amazing to re-live. We loved that commercial when we were kids. In fact funny story, when we graduated from HS at one of our grad parties (after much alcohol) we got a video camera out and all got together and sang the song. Kind of apropos seeing as how we were all about to go off to college (some of us to the mainland). I still have that video.

Ahhhh da memories....

Comment

Originally posted by Opihimonster View Post
        I love those Hawaiian Tel "Far Too Wide For Me" commercials. If anyone has ever come across a copy of that it would be amazing to re-live. We loved that commercial when we were kids. In fact funny story, when we graduated from HS at one of our grad parties (after much alcohol) we got a video camera out and all got together and sang the song. Kind of apropos seeing as how we were all about to go off to college (some of us to the mainland). I still have that video.

Ahhhh da memories....
        =====================
        see my March 16 message for a link

Comment

I will say that most local commercials are fab compared to most regional Mainland commercials
          Burl Burlingame
          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Working...
          X