Spider-Man: Far from Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man: Far from Home

The movie Spider-Man: Far from Home opens today (7/2/19).

I do plan on seeing it sometime this week, I just don't know when.

Re: Spider-Man: Far from Home

I saw this movie on Wednesday night (7/3/19) at the Ward Theater. It was shown in one of the large theaters. I sat in the second row from the screen since it was the farthest from the screen when I purchased the ticket earlier in the afternoon.

This movie does explain some of the events after Avengers: Endgame so it would be helpful to be aware of that movie.

In this movie Nick Fury recruits Spider-Man to help deal with beings from a different earth that are rampaging around the planet.

If you do see this movie please stay till the end of the credits for additional scenes.

Comment

Saw this movie again with a friend on Sunday (7/14/19) afternoon at one of the large Ward Theaters. It wasn't that packed for this showing.

This movie takes place 8 months after the events shown in Avengers: Endgame. In this movie the process in which people have been erased in Avengers: Infinity War and who came back in Avengers: Endgame (5 years later) is known as The Blip.

While the movie touches spends a little time on those people affected by The Blip it seems overall in general that life goes on.

At worse for Peter Parker and some of his classmates, in this case Ned, Betty, MJ and Flash they have to repeat their school year which has ended by the time this movie starts and they are going on a summer field trip to visit various cities in Europe. During the trip Nick Fury recruits Spider-Man to help out with the threats and somehow interferes with the school trip by changing the designations of the cities that they visit so that Spider-Man can be at the right place at the right time.

Comment

Saw the extended version of this movie at the Ward Theater today (9/2/19). Some are scenes that were shown in the trailers but not in the first version that are shown in the extended version which include Peter picking up his passport at the Post Office as well as supplies for the trip from a local store and Spider-Man battling bad guys in a restaurant.

Other scenes is about the bad guys planning to do something in London as well as more battle scenes in London itself.

I doubt this part is an extended scene but rather something I didn't pick up before but during the time Nick Fury is explaining the situation to Peter inside his hotel room, there is a certain background music that plays whenever Nick is talking but stops each time another character comes and interrupts Nick's explanation.

Comment

Tom Holland as Spider Man has more of a comedic feel to the series much like Roger Moore as James Bond. Local born actor Jacob Batalon as Peter Parker's best bud reminds me of a young Sammo Hung. Stay tuned till after the credits. What the ....

Comment

Working...
          X