This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 5

Cheeseburger, chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke Lime.

Comment

Poke, cold cut sandwiches and a bottle of water.

Comment

Pizza!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Sourdough bread, spreadable Feta Cheese & several Rum & Cokes. A good ending to a really F***ed up day!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Dinner at Ray's in KALIHI!

Rib Steak and Butta Fish! Onolicious.
            Attached Files
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Last night was chicken and mushrooms cooked with port and balsamic vinegar mushrooms. also pilaf and a small salad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
                Last night was chicken and mushrooms cooked with port and balsamic vinegar mushrooms. also pilaf and a small salad.

I wanna come to your house next time you are doing dinner. I am defrosting a hot pot dinner. I made it while ago but it should be OK with some brown sauce.

Comment

Don't feel like going to the market so I guess it'll depend on what's in the cupboard. Probably chili + rice.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                    Don't feel like going to the market so I guess it'll depend on what's in the cupboard. Probably chili + rice.
                    Sounds like some folks are starting to use the emergency preparedness food items they had stocked up for Felicia.

I'm keepin' my non-perishable foods packed away at least until the end of November when Hurricane season is pau. Well within its shelf life.

I'm thinkin' Fish 'n Chips for dinner tonight. Either from Jimmy Buffets or Teddy's in Waikiki.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Oh, I made too much rice, so it's chili+rice for lunch and dinner. Probably for lunch tomorrow, too, but I'll drag myself to the market and get some beef, tomatoes and Jalapenos to liven it up.
                      Last edited by Albert; August 22, 2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry View Post
                        I wanna come to your house next time you are doing dinner. I am defrosting a hot pot dinner. I made it while ago but it should be OK with some brown sauce.
                        What's a 'hot pot dinner'?

Tonight is portuguese bean soup I made yesterday. I don't think anyone will notice the bugs in it ... I mentioned in another thread, that I found teeny bugs in the garlic, but I added them to the pot anyway. I wish I had some kind of bread to serve on the side, like cornbread. Naw, too lazy.

Comment

Hot dog, pizza and a Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Sam's Club followed by some frozen yogourt from Tutti Frutti.

Comment

hi,tonight,we had leftover linguini with a homemade spaghetti sauce on rice and we both had a lettuce and grape tomato salad and it was good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Roast pork for 3.

I am doing it in the George Forman and stewing some apples. The tiny spuds will roast in the pork fat in the tray at the bottom of the Forman.
                              Crunchy side salad and a bottle of Kianti for the girls (I can't stand wine, It tastes like acid.)

Afters >>> I cheated and bought a Sainsburys Cherry pie and double Devon cream.

They save their pennys and come here once a year from Hawaii. Their favourite food is my Scouse and they would eat it all the time.

I will not be following them to Flanaghans or the Cavern Club,,,,, bit too old for that.

Comment

Fresh baked sourdough bread from Foodland, spreadable Feta cheese and a Bacardi & coke.

(oh my - it seems that I repeat myself. I had the same thing last nite)
                                "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X