Go Back   HawaiiThreads.com > Hale Heahea > Announcements
FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Search Latest Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
damontucker damontucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,928
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpos...97&postcount=3

I've edited my post's to show that I can now see the picture at home.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
admin's Avatar
admin admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 594
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
Could you please post a URL of a post that is giving you this kind of situation?
He mentioned it in the Starbucks Art Project thread, but noted that it happened at his DOE machine, not at home, and suspected that it may be related to some kind of workplace filtering system.

It seems clear to me the "problem" is with his office system, not with HawaiiThreads.com. Though I personally don't see a state agency expecting a worker to actually work to be a "problem."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
damontucker damontucker is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,928
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

with all the Excitement and everything with the new HT upgrades...

I would like to personally congrat all HT members for posting more than 100,000 posts to HT...

A toast to you PZ personally for running HT as well as his mods.

Got any info on who might have been the 100,000 post? that person deserves an HT bumper sticker or something.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
mel's Avatar
mel mel is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii USA
Posts: 5,222
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Weren't the divider bars that separate the topics and forums a brick red color instead of the brown we're now using?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old October 5th, 2006, 07:37 PM
craigwatanabe's Avatar
craigwatanabe craigwatanabe is offline
Ali`i
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna
Posts: 8,415
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
with all the Excitement and everything with the new HT upgrades...

I would like to personally congrat all HT members for posting more than 100,000 posts to HT...

A toast to you PZ personally for running HT as well as his mods.

Got any info on who might have been the 100,000 post? that person deserves an HT bumper sticker or something.
Maybe we need a counter at the top of this website to indicate where the thread posting count is!

BTW has is anyone experiencing what I am, that I'm constantly being logged off and when I try to relog in, it says welcome craigwatanabe then I go to the page that tells me I need to log in. I have to completely get out of Explorer then re enter onto HT and relog. It's been happening a lot lately for me. Sometimes resetting my cookies help but not in all cases.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old October 6th, 2006, 01:50 AM
helen's Avatar
helen helen is offline
Ali`i
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 9,815
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

When you first login to HawaiiThreads is the Remember Me? box checked or unchecked?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:40 PM
craigwatanabe's Avatar
craigwatanabe craigwatanabe is offline
Ali`i
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna
Posts: 8,415
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen View Post
When you first login to HawaiiThreads is the Remember Me? box checked or unchecked?

It doesn't matter I could be logging in and then it will say, "thank you for logging in craigwatanabe" then it will take me back to the log in page.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Konaguy's Avatar
Konaguy Konaguy is offline
Ali`i
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kailua-Kona
Posts: 2,640
Default Re: HawaiiThreads Upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwatanabe View Post
BTW has is anyone experiencing what I am, that I'm constantly being logged off and when I try to relog in, it says welcome craigwatanabe then I go to the page that tells me I need to log in. I have to completely get out of Explorer then re enter onto HT and relog. It's been happening a lot lately for me. Sometimes resetting my cookies help but not in all cases.
I use Firefox and never have had that problem you mentioned.
__________________
Check out my blog on Kona issues :
The Kona Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

  Partner Sites: Hawaii Blog Hawaii News Hawaii Grinds Hawaii Social Media  
    Blogging the Aloha State. The Hawaii Star. Hawaii Food Blog. The story of Aloha 2.0.