Looks like CVS bought Long's.

So i wonder what changes are in store?
    website - http://www.brianhancock.com
    blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Re: Longs to become CVS?

Originally posted by LocalMotion View Post
    Looks like CVS bought Long's.

So i wonder what changes are in store?
    I dunno. What do CVS employee uniforms look like?
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
      I dunno. What do CVS employee uniforms look like?
      If I recall (from the ones I saw in the South), they are dark blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        If I recall (from the ones I saw in the South), they are dark blue.
        Keep the green. Or lighten up the blue. Dark blue not right for Hawaii.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I hope there's an attitude check at the Hawaii Kai Long's where customer service ammounts to eye rolling and snickering. Nice.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hi this is sansei and since i just heard the news,i hope CVS will still sell pre-paid phone card's so i'd be able to purchase them like how i do at long's and that i'd still be able to call my eldest sister on the mainland and if they may change their policy to sell pre-paid phone card's,i'd feel like this smilie:O(

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
              hi this is sansei and since i just heard the news,i hope CVS will still sell pre-paid phone card's so i'd be able to purchase them like how i do at long's and that i'd still be able to call my eldest sister on the mainland and if they may change their policy to sell pre-paid phone card's,i'd feel like this smilie:O(

Well thank's for your time
              I don't think you should be too concerned. Calling cards are sold at all the major drug stores, so i don't see them taking them away, especially since CVS sells them at their stores on the mainland
              website - http://www.brianhancock.com
              blog - http://blog.brianhancock.com

Comment

This is pretty big news, some Longs stores are being renovated assume this is being done because of Walgreens coming to the Islands. I know the Kam Shopping Center Longs is currently under renovation.

Read recently that CVS is moving into Restaurant Row to replace the Sunset Grill and they already had a small pharmacy in Kailua.

Aj

Comment

Latest word, no changes to Hawai'i Long's stores. They're even going to keep the "Long's Drugs" name as is.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                    I hope there's an attitude check at the Hawaii Kai Long's where customer service ammounts to eye rolling and snickering. Nice.
                    Perhaps that is a by-product of how the H.K. Long's has (in my personal experience) some of the rudest and most unreasonable customers of any Long's store on this island.
                    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      that goes for many of the other stores as well!

customer service is relatively non existent. i did, however, get great service at the pali store's photo department. if i didn't have a gift card from long's, i wouldn't shop there at all.
                      "chaos reigns within.
                      reflect, repent and reboot.
                      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

At Kahului Longs, the cashiers always ask, "Did you find everything you were looking for?" Just one time, I said... "No, I couldn't find ---". She said very sweetly, "Oh, that's too bad!"

I told my husband, why did she ask if she wasn't going to help? We just laughed about it, bcs it was so strange.

Comment

Will there still be the yellow flyer in Sunday's newspaper? I don't know if it's the drugs, but I make Longs a part of my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
                            At Kahului Longs, the cashiers always ask, "Did you find everything you were looking for?" Just one time, I said... "No, I couldn't find ---".
                            That question is asked at a lot at other retailers. I've always wondered what would happen if I said what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharilyn View Post
                              At Kahului Longs, the cashiers always ask, "Did you find everything you were looking for?" Just one time, I said... "No, I couldn't find ---". She said very sweetly, "Oh, that's too bad!"
                              I just did a Bono by saying,
                              Cause I still haven't found what I'm looking for..

Comment

Working...
                              X