Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Manoa's Get-Together

Originally posted by anapuni808

and if I'm wrong, I'll take a freakin' taxi!!!!
    Ho da whacks somebody going get.

Comment

and if I'm wrong, I'll take a freakin' taxi!!!!
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No make Fran mad! Das da first time I see her get close to swearing on the board.

Foa sure you going get whack whacks!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Well gee - thanks for pointing out how stupid you think I am. You obviously don't ride the bus. I do - I know where it stops. Don't worry - I can make it to Duke's on my own.
        I never said you were stupid.. just the bus no stop in front of the cheesecake factory...

Please anapuni... You expressed earlier about your legs... I don't know you... for all I know you may be in a wheelchair....

Sheesh... I was just trying to offer some assistance!

Sounds like your gonna be giving me assistance if I drink to much

Comment

I'm going to very patiently and calmly respond:

1) I have arthritis in my KNEESwhich makes walking difficult at times. I am not in any other way impaired and it is very disrespectful to those who are really physically challenged to make any comparisons between those so challenged and myself.

2) Before anyone starts expounding on bus routes, I suggest they take a walk & check out the bus stops or check www.thebus.org & look at the route maps. If that person should find that the bus stop is not "precisely" in front of the Cheesecake Factory, I trust that said person will not feel it necessary to point this out as the descriptive name of the location was used for landmark purposes, not precision. This will assist that person in not appearing condescending or ignorant.

3) This is especially important for anyone to note if they have already indicated that they either will not attend or will be there late after a certain sporting event has ended.

4) and finally (and calmly), I do not give out whack whacks - that is Auntie Lynn's territory and she may disburse them as she sees fit. I, on the other hand, will simply rip the gonads off someone who offends me & then feed said round items to the fishes.
          Last edited by anapuni808; August 31, 2006, 10:20 PM.
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

4) and finally (and calmly), I do not give out whack whacks - that is Auntie Lynn's territory and she may disburse them as she sees fit. I, on the other hand, will simply rip the gonads off someone who offends me & then feed said round items to the fishes.
            Yippppeeee! I get to give Whack Whacks! Den get to see Fran rip the Gonads off outta somebody! Yeeehaaa! I wonda who da lucky fella going be?

My kinda Party! Can't wait to take my first shot of Mr. Crown Royal!!!!

Lord have mercy.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              Yippppeeee! I get to give Whack Whacks! Den get to see Fran rip the Gonads off outta somebody! Yeeehaaa! I wonda who da lucky fella going be?

My kinda Party! Can't wait to take my first shot of Mr. Crown Royal!!!!

Lord have mercy.

Auntie Lynn
              Guess I'd better leave my hubby at home that day! LOL

Comment

I, on the other hand, will simply rip the gonads off someone who offends me & then feed said round items to the fishes.
                I was wondering what that round thing was...

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                  Gosh, us wahines are a lively group tonight. Must be da water.

hahahahahaha

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Alohacandy - your hubby will be perfectly safe. Please do bring him along. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you.

Originally posted by alohacandy
                    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

Actually, thats a piece of "cave art" from my graphics software. But, now that I look at it again, hmmmm......................

Originally posted by lurkah
                      I was wondering what that round thing was...
                      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

[...]I, on the other hand, will simply rip the gonads off someone who offends me & then feed said round items to the fishes.
                        "I enjoy being a girl"

Comment

Posted by anapuni: I, on the other hand, will simply rip the gonads off someone who offends me & then feed said round items to the fishes.
                          gee guess i not coming afterall

Comment

Yeah, Mānoa. Didn’t you just hurt your back? Nah, but that would only affect your ability to run away. I’m sure your reflexes are fine.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

I've never been much of a drinker, so please enlighten me: is a $100 bar tab common for a night of hanging out? I do enjoy a good drink, but since alcohol makes me morose (yes, I'm one of those), I've never had more than 2 beers or half a bottle of wine. Is it the quantity that leads to dropping a Benjamin, or is it the drinks one chooses?
                              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                                gee guess i not coming afterall
                                Did you misspell "coming"?

Comment

Working...
                                X