Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au 2007!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au 2007!

Barring any unforseen complications at work, I should be along about 8:30pm. Is that too late? I'm psyched.
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Comment

I don't see how I'll be able to make it, as I'm already imposing on my MIL to babysit for my office party, Dec. 12!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Auntie...is grab bag gift gag or straight? A straight question that might get some gag answers!
        Bring whatever your heart desire and like last year I'll cover the rest.

Originally posted by jdub View Post
        Barring any unforseen complications at work, I should be along about 8:30pm. Is that too late? I'm psyched.
        Never too late for you Jdub!

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
        I don't see how I'll be able to make it, as I'm already imposing on my MIL to babysit for my office party, Dec. 12!
        It's ok my friend. We'll get together someday for shua. Have a great Birthday!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I'll be there, but it will be 7pm before I can make it. :-)

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post

Wow! It's already December!heheheh

1. Pzarquon

2. Auntie Lynn plus one guest.

3. TATTRAT

4. Scrivener

5. Jdub

6. AbsolutChaos

7. Menehune Man and spouse - will try. I would love to see you and your Mrs.

8. Kalihi-boy - "will try if can walk normal after the marathon." He will. He runs it every year!

9. LavaGal - One of the reason's I changed it. Day before your birthday!

10. Lei Liko - Will try to make it. Come on girlfriend! I can drink this time!

11. Beau - My partner in crime. LOL

12. TutuSue - Will know two days prior to event.

There's still time to join us. We are an Ohana here on HT and Wala'au. Komo mai, no be shy!

Note: Please let me know if you are bringing a guest. I'll be making final reservations on Friday.

* Don't forget Grab Bag not more than $5.00.

Mahalo and see you all on Tuesday!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

1stwahine says I get to run the grab-bag game! I promise something non-threatening and non-corny. Also something kinda quick.
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Joining us, Cran, D.D. and Chazzy girl!

Lynn

Comment

Tomorrow night!

I think the whole family may be there. Meaning we won't be partying late into the night. But on the other hand, the kids are insane enough to replicate a whole drunken party by themselves.

Scriv better be there. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Wishing everyone a fun and safe evening!
                  ___
                  "Be god to each other."

Comment

See you tomorrow night!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Save a place for me! I probably won't be there right at 6. Maybe closer to 7.

Are we going to have nametags with our avatar? Really helps (I know, kinda late to bring that one up.)

One time I'd like to have a re-gifting grab bag.

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                      ...but only if I don't have to sit next to Lynn!

Oooh. Just playing. Lei Liko was more intimidating than Lynn last year!
                      Oh, it's a hard job, but I'll sit between Scrivener and Lei Liko. <sigh>

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                        Oh, it's a hard job, but I'll sit between Scrivener and Lei Liko.
                        That can't be safe, can it?

Thanks to the unstoppable force of nature that is Auntie Lynn for calling us together again. May we all survive the evening with as much sanity as we had going in!

Comment

Looks like I'll be there. Not sure exactly what time yet but more than likely before 7p. Thanx for the nudge, PZ! Hopefully Katie will be my date!

Comment

I am going to try and make it, trying to wrap things up at work, grrr................
                            flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!

luckily i just im'd ryan with a random question and he brought this to my attention. i been away too long!
                              life is ok sometimes

Comment

Okay, you folks have been there for an hour and a half, and we don't have a single report or a single photo yet. WASSUP?!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X