Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christmas Party Wtih OnLine Friends From HT and Wala'au!

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    I changed my mind. You going be my Elf...if we can find you!
    Thank you... I'll take that role too
    Elves are often pictured as youthful-seeming men and women of great beauty living in forests and other natural places... They have been portrayed to be long-lived or immortal and they have magical powers attributed to them
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elf
    I can be the grinch if you would prefer.

and crack kills aunty!!! Why post something so offensive!... so that missing elf up your azz is going to be my boot when I see you next!
    Last edited by damontucker; November 12, 2006, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I'm glad that you have now solidified a date/time/place.
      If I can't make that time and place that you have chosen....then so be it...

If I can... everyone save me a spot across the table from her....

Besides that... No one want's to see me twice in public in one week as I will be doing the OSU game.

Holiday seasons... so many things to do... so much to buy... so many priorities...

HT is a nice online ohana... but still yet... the month of December is just very overwhelming with blood ohana.

I will be there if can.. if no can... no can.. if can... can...
      Last edited by damontucker; November 12, 2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Hi Auntie...I all bum I cannot go to party this year...but if you party on in Vallejo with HT...I'll be there.

Hula Honey

Comment

Well, shoot. I can't make it. I always work late Fridays, usually until 11 or midnight. Actually, my boss and I work until 11, then we sort of half-assedly work on advance stuff while watching House, M.D. reruns.

Gregory House ... YUM!

Have fun, y'all!

Comment

Friday nights suck 1stwahine...I'm only posting this after Madazza said she won't go!

I'm not going either!

Nuff said...

Besides that... no one wants to see me twice in the same week when I plan on going to the OSU game....

I'm out too....

Honestly.... I love the thought and all... but dang... If you have been reading or feeling my vibe....

Yeah... I said I'm down for anything... but you still insist on an evening that I'm gonna grinch upon....

so you guys have fun....and I will see everyone else at the OSU game!

HONI to you 1stwahine... If things get organized...then maybe I'll show... however, even If I were to go to La Mariana... it's way out sand island and if I were to drink.... I couldn't drive home....that's a long drive and not a place I want to leave my car.....

OSU GAME... I'm on... love you 1stwahine.... just to much stuff going on besides HT during the month of December.

Comment

Gosh! Is he gone? Sssshhhhhh! Finally.
              Manoa, plezzzzz stay out of this thread.

Sorry Maddie! We'll get together someday!

For the rest of the folks...here's the list so far:

1stwahine and Guest
              HJB
              Tikiyaki and Guest
              Surfingfarmboy
              Jdub
              AbsolutChaos and Guest
              Scriv
              Surprised Guest
              Adrian

Auntie Lynn
              Last edited by 1stwahine; November 12, 2006, 10:39 PM.
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I am so sorry that I can't make it to the Christmas Party on December 8th because I have a prior commitment to attend to. Hope you guys will have fun and drink plenty for me...
                Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

I'll try to get off work early. You never know! I love La Mariana, haven't been by for a couple of months.

Anyway ... I think that is an excellent choice of venue! And Manoa, I HATE potlucks. I think the idea of a potluck sucks big time. It is the worst idea EVER. And you kept posting "How about this date, how about that date" HOURS after Lynn posted the definite date, and even after she posted the venue! So shut up already! Fo' reals, dude!

No! Don't post anything! Just stop!

NO! Manoa, DO NOT RESPOND!

Lurve ya!

ssssssh!

Comment

I for one am disappointed I won't be meeting Manoa.
                    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

i will be there
                      Last edited by christa; November 13, 2006, 06:29 AM. Reason: didn't read the whole thread. sorry!
                      life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
                        i will be there
                        Great! Check your PM!

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                          "Manoa, the Brown-nosed reindeer ...
                          Okay, all the slings and arrows aside, I gotta admit I liked Manoa's poem/song...

Have a great party, all y'all, and I hope to see some of you early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            Okay, all the slings and arrows aside, I gotta admit I liked Manoa's poem/song...

Have a great party, all y'all, and I hope to see some of you early next year.
                            No worries! I'll plan another one!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                              I for one am disappointed I won't be meeting Manoa.
                              The Fat Reindeer hasn't sung Jingle Bells yet

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                                [...]HONI to you 1stwahine... If things get organized...then maybe I'll show... however, even If I were to go to La Mariana... it's way out sand island and if I were to drink.... I couldn't drive home....that's a long drive and not a place I want to leave my car.....[...]
                                Huh? "If things get organized...then maybe I'll show"? Lynn managed to organize the party in spite of all of your whining and trying to control the outcome, Manoa. She set a date that is convenient for our 2 mainland HTers and a location that got positive response. That date is not contingent upon whether or not you can attend. I probably can't attend either but that's my problem...just like your unwillingness to attend for your pi$$y reasons is YOUR problem. It is not Lynn's problem at all.

Huh? "...way out sand island"? Good grief, Oahu is a small island fer crissake! It's a short hop from Waikiki. Traffic's another story but it affects everything 24/7 now. Take the bus, esp. if you want to drink. I admire that you don't want to drink and drive but that's not a good enough reason to organize a party around your parameters. There are other modes of transportation.

Huh? "...and not a place I want to leave my car"? I, personally, have not heard of any car thefts or vandalism involving La Mariana. I've parked there many, many times...no problem. How the he!! could LM stay in business for over 50 years if they had security problems with their parking?

Manoa...please stop whining when something doesn't go your way. It's really unbecoming for someone your age.

Comment

Working...
                                X