X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
    Actual scene from the bar last night...

I hate it when stupid drunk chicks take so long in the freaking bathroom because a) they're sick and puking, b) they're having a hard time maneuvering themselves in there to take care of business because they're DRUNK, or c) they're TALKING STORY.

And I'm always "THAT GIRL" in line yelling things at them that could potentially get my arse kicked, but hey...someone's gotta do it!
    WHAT are they doing for long in there. grrrrr. i get mad about this too.
    life is ok sometimes

Comment

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

People who say they don't want to do something, and then do it anyway.

"I don't want to interrupt your meal, but..."

They interrupt anyway.

"This has nothing to do with the topic of conversation, but..."

They go off on some stupid tangent anyway.

"I'm not from Hawaii, or even living there, but..."

They espouse like they one kanak raised in Palolo Valley Housing. Ah come on.

Comment

Self-appointed guardians of everything Hawaiian.

You effin haoles can't share our language, our culture, our music, our musician friends, our land, our surf, etc. etc. etc.

Don't even try to take a piss in the Kona Brewing Company unless you are at least 1/64 kanaka.

We don't need your effin haole institutions. (That is, unless I need an appendectomy at Kaiser's, or if the Japanese are attacking.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina View Post

You effin haoles can't share our language, our culture, our music, our musician friends, our land, our surf, etc. etc. etc.

Don't even try to take a piss in the Kona Brewing Company unless you are at least 1/64 kanaka.

We don't need your effin haole institutions. (That is, unless I need an appendectomy at Kaiser's, or if the Japanese are attacking.)
          Mahi Waina, I've neva seen you dis pissed before. Wat happened? Cool down bruddah. Plezzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Just...wow.
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I think I'm in love!

Comment

Nice reply to the person posting
                Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                Mahi Waina, I've neva seen you dis pissed before. Wat happened? Cool down bruddah. Plezzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn
                Did you read PJ's final statement before Mahi posted that?

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                I think I'm in love!
                Mahi was good with that one.

Comment

If Hawaiians don't look out for their own culture, it'll disappear. Pretty simple concept.

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                  Nice reply to the person posting
                  You're just looking to start trouble, aren't you?

Comment

I must type more than just two words so with this said...

Please PJ... read your own threads.....and hey... wanna have a beer sometime and just laugh about things?

Attack the thread... not the poster... I think things will fly much better for you... but dude... let's go have coffee or something sometime...
                    you have so much anger built up it seems.... i'd just like to see where your coming from?

I mean... posting over HT threads doesn't make sense sometimes? I will continue to invite you to meet me in person...
                    Last edited by damontucker; October 9, 2006, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                      Please PJ... read your own threads.....and hey... wanna have a beer sometime and just laugh about things?
                      No, I'm not the one with reading comprehension problems. I didn't name names in my post, but simply wrote about something that pisses me off.

You're the one jumping on the bandwagon and complimenting Mahu Whiner on the spew.

Again. Just looking to start some trouble? Go ahead, I'm game. And I still don't want to drink with you.

Ahahaha... and then you edit your post? And talking about attacking a thread instead of the poster?

Don't worry about getting to know me. Worry about your hypocritical self.
                      Last edited by Palolo Joe; October 9, 2006, 11:15 PM. Reason: Responding to the edited comments from manoasurfer123

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
                        No, I'm not the one with reading comprehension problems. I didn't name names in my post, but simply wrote about something that pisses me off.

You're the one jumping on the bandwagon and complimenting Mahu Whiner on the spew.

Again. Just looking to start some trouble? Go ahead, I'm game. And I still don't want to drink with you.
                        Ok dude...whatevers...

Back to topic...It pisses me off that I piss off PJ...

Comment

After reading some of these things, I'm so glad to say that I'm glad I don't pay attention to some of these things.

Carry on! That is all!
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Bigotry pisses me off
                            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

It pisses me off when I'm watching a TV show or movie and a woman (or any female character over the age of six, but especially a grown woman) calls her father "Daddy."

Honest to God, has anyone ever heard a real, live woman call her father "Daddy"? What is up with TV/movie people that they have to infantalize women ... Oh, now I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                                Honest to God, has anyone ever heard a real, live woman call her father "Daddy"? What is up with TV/movie people that they have to infantalize women ... Oh, now I get it.
                                Actually, yes, I have.

Needless to say, things didn't last long...

Comment

Working...
                                X