• Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Free Tacos Day!

Hey, those tacos don't look as good as the ones in Jack's pictures

Comment

Originally posted by mapen View Post
      Hey, those tacos don't look as good as the ones in Jack's pictures [...]
      In my next lifetime I wanna come back as a food stylist! I love to watch them work. Talk about tricks of the trade...

Comment

I hope they're not going to take all these gas receipts that they collect from the promotion and claim them as business expenses next tax time

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          In my next lifetime I wanna come back as a food stylist! I love to watch them work. Talk about tricks of the trade...
          That reminds me of the time when I was a kid that I learned that the milk in cereal ads and commercials is actually Elmer's Glue. I never looked at a cereal ad and the pictures on cereal boxes the same way again

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
            All you JITB Taco "likers" are sick. Sick, I tell ya'. lol
            ...says the man who prefers KFC to KJ's. and pie to cake. and canoe water to microbrews.

of course, your recommendation of musashi redeemed a percentage of your taste buds.
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Gas and tacos. What's the connection?
              Oh Excuse Me!. Yeah, That was me.

Comment

Working...
              X