Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama is Kailua resident

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and i wont attend is everyone know's my thought's on obama that in one of his term's of being pres,that he'll fail in being pres and we'd have to elect someone who's more experienced and look at how the economy is and the car company's situation and thing's of this sort,it's due to when obama is pres-elect and when he become's pres,in one of his term's as i've shared,he may not in my heart make it to 4 year's so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time
    Get back under your rock!
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Obama is a Kailua resident

Ooooh, this one is good. What's wrong with this story?:

Barack Obama Snacks on Hawaiian Spam Sushi

President-elect Barack Obama is spending the Christmas holiday Hawaii – relaxing in the sun, playing golf and eating Spam.
      On Sunday afternoon, while playing golf with friends at Oahu's Olomana Golf Links, Obama, 47, who grew up on the island, stopped at a snack bar and bought two hot dogs, soft drinks and two orders of a local luncheon specialty called spam musubi – Spam and a fried egg on a bed of rice, held together with a strip of dried seaweed, according to reporters covering his trip.

(...)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Watch out , SPAM goin hit CNN>>
        bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

I saw that, and wondered about the egg. What do you expect, from a reporter wearing a long sleeved shirt and really awful shoes with no socks on the beach at Waikiki?

CNN can't afford to get them Aloha shirts, or what?

Comment

I wondered about the egg too - never had a musubi with egg on it. but then - I'm not a real expert either.
            "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
            – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Ooooh, this one is good. What's wrong with this story?:

Barack Obama Snacks on Hawaiian Spam Sushi

President-elect Barack Obama is spending the Christmas holiday Hawaii – relaxing in the sun, playing golf and eating Spam.
              On Sunday afternoon, while playing golf with friends at Oahu's Olomana Golf Links, Obama, 47, who grew up on the island, stopped at a snack bar and bought two hot dogs, soft drinks and two orders of a local luncheon specialty called spam musubi – Spam and a fried egg on a bed of rice, held together with a strip of dried seaweed, according to reporters covering his trip.

(...)

FINALLY! A President I can look up to!!!

Spam Musubi, as seen through the eyes of a haole reporter.

Now, all we need is a British host documenting our island local culture on National Geographic Channel.
              Last edited by Random; December 22, 2008, 09:55 PM.
              Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

One reporter on MSNBC noted that Obama is "out of the country" at this time. WTF!? (For Tutu that would be W = where, T = then, F = forgoodnessake?)
                Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                  One reporter on MSNBC noted that Obama is "out of the country" at this time. WTF!? (For Tutu that would be W = where, T = then, F = forgoodnessake?)
                  When I was working in the tourist industry in Hawaii, I found that lots of tourists would begin talking to me by beginning, "back in the US..". I always had to laugh and remind them that we were at state, too.

Comment

As an outsider Haole. I only spent 4 periods of 3 months on Oahu. I enjoyed my time by playing guitar and singing in many pubs and clubs.
                    Of course, living in England, I could not vote for Barack Obama but I am right behind all you US of A citizens who did.
                    At this time, he is chilling out, just across the mountains from whence he came. Golf and feeding his face. Just what he needs before he starts a major task in USA.
                    My sugestion, is as his neighbours say,,, "Let him have some peace, especially now."

Comment

Wouldn't it be ironic if Obama established the "Western White House" in Hawai'i?

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Okay, now this is a surefire sign that our country is going right down the tubes.

The Pres-Elect offers to buy a round of beers for the news dudes, and not one of them takes him up on his offer.

That is both extremely rude, and very puss. I'm ashamed for the whole nation.
                        FutureNewsNetwork.com
                        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Actually, if I recall correctly, 7-11 sells a "breakfast" spam musubi that includes egg on top with the spam...haven't tried it, too massive. I'm sure it's available elsewhere . . .

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
                            [...]WTF!? (For Tutu that would be W = where, T = then, F = forgoodnessake?)
                            Oh, I'm very familiar with WTF, altho' your version is not how I use it!!! Still trying to figure out SDFU, the first 2 letters, that is!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                              Still trying to figure out SDFU, the first 2 letters, that is!

S = shut, D = da

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                Oh, I'm very familiar with WTF, altho' your version is not how I use it!!! Still trying to figure out SDFU, the first 2 letters, that is!

Try 'Shut Da....'

But really y'all, just clickity on the ignore. It's not like doin battle with a fully armed combatant...more like trying to give a beat down to a parrot chained to the perch. Might be amusing for a moment but it just leaves ya feeling dirty afterward.

Comment

Working...
                                X