Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What CDs or songs would you not openly admit you own or like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What CDs or songs would you not openly admit you own or like?

Madonna. One of her greatest hits CDs. I used the excuse that I had to play it in my Fashion boutique for 20-somethings in San Diego .... I dislike everything about her, but a few of her songs are catchy. Please don't tell anyone!

Comment

anything from the grateful dead.....i grew up listening to the grateful dead....my uncle was an obsessed fan....(may he rest in peace)

i'll listen to it when no one is around or can't hear it...

have a pleasant weekend HT ohana
      Last edited by Seeking Penance; May 15, 2009, 03:28 PM. Reason: oopsie
      stay forever young

Comment

one more - i couldn't resist

my stripper song - hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p0z1y5mg_E
        stay forever young

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
          anything from the grateful dead.....i grew up listening to the grateful dead....my uncle was an obsessed fan....(may he rest in peace)

i'll listen to it when no one is around or can't hear it...

have a pleasant weekend HT ohana
          I really think that is nothing to hide, sing it loud and sing it proud!

My secret audio faves: YES(even the 80's stuff), and I enjoy some Moody Blues, ever since I had the pleasure to see 'em live with the VA Symphony Orchestra. Highly enjoyable, great artists, but no matter what...ride my see saw is a "gay" ass song...
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

A trick question?

Sorry, won't openly admit then, now, or ever.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

"The Rodeo Song" by Ray Pasden
              "Jose Cuervo" by LIndy Gravelle
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

"Happy Trails" by Roy Rogers & Dale Evans also a version by Van Halen (with David Lee Roth).
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

A 2 disc Abba greatest hits CD collection. It was a catharsis of sorts being able to attend the opening of Mamma Mia! the musical, where I could congregate in the throng of a large crowd who thinks this stuff is hip.
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Abba is cool. I have several 45s, LPs and CDs by them. They are a staple to my rather large music collection.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Cher's "Believe"!
                      I was casting a national dept. store commercial and the ad agency requested that song be used to audition the runway scene. I played that song all day...for 2 days! Funny thing is, it grew on me. It's still on my iPod!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        Cher's "Believe"!
                        I was casting a national dept. store commercial and the ad agency requested that song be used to audition the runway scene. I played that song all day...for 2 days! Funny thing is, it grew on me. It's still on my iPod!
                        I still have the CD single of it, with several remixes. I liked it because of the vocal-shifting technology they used. (I have a LOT of recordings that I keep only for aspects of their production - no surprise to those who know me.) A local song with that same tech is "Windward Skies" by Ten Feet.

Comment

Posting in this thread kind of defeats the idea of it, but what the heck...

If you like anything I'm about to list, you're either really cool or really lame haha;

-Wesley Willis
                          -Early 90's booty groove such as 2 Live Crew, 69 Boys (pause), Ghost Town DJs, Kinsu....etc
                          -Celine Dion
                          -Coldplay
                          -Missy Eliot
                          -Usher
                          -Eminem
                          -Top Gun soundtrack

.......and this

Comment

Working...
                          X