"Lost" The Second Season DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lost" The Second Season DVD

This thread is being created for the disucssion of the 2nd season DVD set, scheduled for release on September 5. Amazon.com has it for sale at $38.87.

Amazon.com: Lost The Complete 2nd Season

I am sure this will be available locally at all of the usual retailers.
    Last edited by mel; August 18, 2006, 06:58 PM.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Re: "Lost" The Second Season DVD

Too bad it's not released for August 29 (the week before). That way one could spend the Labor Day weekend watching the Season 2 DVD's.

Comment

Picked up my copy today (9/5) from Costco for $37.89, including tax that came to $39.47. Haven't watched it yet.

According to back cover there is about 8 hours worth of bonus features.

Comment

It's selling at WalMart for $35.98 or somewhere very near there. Haven't bought it yet, have to Saturday to do so if I go that route. Will see how much they are selling this for a Amazon.com.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Picked up our copy at Costco too. Two hours in gridlock and counting, I'm thinking about plopping my MacBook on the dashboard and starting on those special features now!

Comment

So far I watched the first episode, the last epsiode and some of the special features.

Would have been nice for the deleted scenes section to say which episode the scene was deleted from.

Has anyone tried The Lost Connection section yet? This section is about the character's interaction with other characters before the crash. For instance you start with Jack who has about 9 different paths. You choose one of the paths and see where it leads. One path would lead to Shannon, when you get there you see a short clip of Shannon and her step-mother talking to a doctor and in the background you see Jack walking past them. From that point you make another choice, one choice would lead to Sayid, when you get there a clip plays of Sayid at the gate asking Shannon to look after his bag.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
              Would have been nice for the deleted scenes section to say which episode the scene was deleted from.
              Most were pretty clear from the context. I liked how some were obviously cut soon after shooting (so the audio was raw, lighting uneven, etc.), and some were cut at the last minute (so therefore fully edited, even with a score added).

The one trend that really stood out in the deleted scenes was the number of scenes featuring Libby that were cut. It really looks like she was on her way to becoming a "regular" -- before getting prematurely dropped from the roster along with Michelle Rodriguez. A pity. She was just getting interesting. Though the creators have not been subtle in saying we haven't seen the last of her.
              Has anyone tried The Lost Connection section yet? This section is about the character's interaction with other characters before the crash.
              It gave our clunky DVD player a work out, but was fun to explore. Of course, one of the "wires" for Jack is an easter egg, featuring a frayed connection to a mysterious, shadowy figure. Most guess it's a child (which edges into spoiler territory!).

Sure wish there were more bloopers. The few they included were pretty funny, but you knowthere's a treasure trove of those somewhere.

Comment

As Season 3 draws near, a special treat regarding Season 2. Whether or not you sprung for the DVD, you might want to try and grab the Season 2 finale, "Live Together, Die Alone," on the iTunes Music Store. TV shows are usually $2 an episode, but for a limited time, Apple and ABC are making this one free... until 1,000,000 people have downloaded it.

Comment

Working...
                X