"Life" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Life" on NBC

The premise of Life is about a cop named Charlie Crews who is wrongly imprisioned for 12 years, now being released and back to work. There are scenes in the episode where various characters are interviewed about Charlies' situation.

Not a great episode but not a bad one either.

Re: "Life" on NBC

It's an interesting premise, but the show bored me. There was something about the main star that was somewhat annoying. I felt that he sort of mumbled his lines and was channeling a very serious version of Ace Ventura.

Comment

I watched "Life" more for his partner...she's hot!

Comment

This series is kind of growing on me. Kind of quirky type of detective with a long term mystery in the background.

Tonight's episode gives a new meaning to a chase scene.

Comment

Yes, I like the quirks, reminds me of Vincent in L&O: Criminal Intent.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            This series is kind of growing on me. Kind of quirky type of detective with a long term mystery in the background.
            Yeah, it's like a new version of Columbo, if you ignore his prison past.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

This week two episodes of Life will be airing. One is for Monday night at 9pm HST after Heroes and the usual airing on Wednesday night.

Comment

What happened to Journeyman?

They finally ran out of script to produce?

Comment

From what I read from wikipedia today the episodes of Life airing this week is a 2 part episode.

Comment

I had the impression that the case of the week (or episode) that is the main focus of an episode would span over two episodes, but the murder case for last night's episode wrapped itself up within the episode itself.

Not that I am complaining about having 2 different episodes of Life airing this week is bad.

Comment

Watched this for the first time on Monday...liked the story and the characters. Played pretty broadly, and the main character could be nicknamed "Detective House" after the acerbic doctor of the same name on Fox. I'll check it out again tonight.

Comment

Why, because the actor is also from UK? (See the Forsyte Saga).

Comment

Last night's episode Charlie finally found the guy who killed the family that he was accused of killing. Of course the episode does beg the following questions:
                          1. Why frame Charlie in the first place?
                          2. If Jack Resse is behind all of this or is a major player why have his daughter being Charlie's partner?
                          3. What kind of DNA evidence did they find that clear up Charlie in prison?
                          4. What happen to the two guys that Charlie shot?
                          5. Early in the series Charlie asked his ex-wife where Rachel (who wasn't murdered with her family) was. Why would she know the where abouts of the kid?
                          6. Jack Resse seemed to stand his ground, trying to blackmail Charlie with hiding Rachel instead of high tailing out of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                            Why, because the actor is also from UK? (See the Forsyte Saga).
                            From the UK? Wow, I did not know that...

What I was referring to was the ever so sarcastic undercurrent of nearly every thing the character says. Not anywhere near the level of "House", but I "feel" it there.

Comment

Working...
                            X