Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heroes - Season 3

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
    It's nice that Michael Dorn might have a recurring role on Heroes. Why don't they just recruit everyone from all the Star Trek shows?
    With Zachary Quinto playing Spock in the new Trek, I guess the recruiting is going both ways.

I tried to enjoy season 3, but the writing feels so disjointed now. I'll still give it a chance as I enjoy some of the characters, but I'm not as invested as I was in season 1.
    I feel the same way. The last two episodes ended volume 3 nicely, but the entire rest of the season felt, like you said, disjointed.

Still, I like the show and I'm looking forward to volume 4.

Comment

Well Volume 4 started tonight with government agents attempting to capture most of the characters and then shipping them off to someplace via a C-130 transport plane which is about to crash during a jailbreak.

Comment

A little bit of Prison Break, a little bit of 24, a little bit of Lost.

Ando's motorcycle is great!

Comment

I liked this first episode of Season 4. Definitely will get me talking about it at work as it did with Season 1. I remember Season 1 really got you thinking and hypothesizing on whats gonna happen next. Seasons 2 and 3 did not do that for me.

I hope this season blows me away.

Comment

Actually this is still Season 3. It's just that this season got two volumes, volume 3 (fall of 2008) and volume 4 (spring of 2009).

Comment

I used to watch this show, but I just couldn't manage to sit through the entire episode this time - the thrill is gone.
              May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

It's nice that Michael Dorn might have a recurring role on Heroes. Why don't they just recruit everyone from all the Star Trek shows?
                Because the "wonderboy who always saved the Enterprise[-D]" will become the "wonderboy who always saved the HEROES."

Then again, it would be a trip to see Leonard Nimoy cast as Sylar's biological father. Doubtful, though.
                Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Sylar's father has already been cast. He will be played by
                  John Glover ..........................

Comment

I am still noticing that vocal audio gets softer at times, while the background music volume doesn't go down. This is over Oceanic's Channel 8.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      Well Volume 4 started tonight with government agents attempting to capture most of the characters and then shipping them off to someplace via a C-130 transport plane which is about to crash during a jailbreak.
                      The last ep had a sort of X-Men/Genosha feel to it to me.

Comment

I'm thinking more like the X-Men/Mutant Regisitration Act without the Sentinels or the government drafting laws about it.

I wonder who is this "Rebel" person who sends text messages to Claire and a fax to Hiro and Ando in India?

Comment

I wonder who is this "Rebel" person who sends text messages to Claire and a fax to Hiro and Ando in India?
                          It could possibly be Micah; his ability seems similar to Hana Gitelmann's ability to use various communication devices (it can't be Hana, since her character was killed in the graphic novels). In that case, Monica is probably working with Micah.

Comment

On tonight'a episode, Sylar remembers that his dad killed his mother the same way he kills people with ablities.

I wonder what happen to Hiro and Ando, haven't seen them in the last 3 episodes?

Comment

On tonight'a episode, Sylar remembers that his dad killed his mother the same way he kills people with ablities.
                              I was hoping that they'd give Samson Gray a new and interesting power.

I wonder what happen to Hiro and Ando, haven't seen them in the last 3 episodes?
                              Looking for "Matt Parkman" (remember Rebel's order to them)? Maybe Matt Jr. from Five Years Gone, but that baby was supposedly from the adulterous detective that Matt punched.

Comment

Well Hiro and Ando show up tonight to meet up with a very young Matt Parkman (as in a baby).

Comment

Working...
                                X