Sarah Palin in 2012?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin in 2012?

Since the "Sarah Palin - Pros & Cons" thread is locked, and the other thread is supposed to stay focused on her "Alaska" TV show, I'll start this one to focus on her political aspirations of the next couple of years - foibles and follies, plans and policies, ups and downs, all political perspectives welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This from the woman who wants to be our next president, on Glenn Beck's show: “This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously we’ve gotta stand with our North Korean allies.”
    Last edited by helen; November 24, 2010, 09:55 AM. Reason: adding links to threads

Re: Sarah Palin in 2012?

Palin 2012? I hope so! Train wrecks are mesmerizing!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Sarah Palin actually said that?

I don't know what is more scarier her not knowing her geography and politics of the area or her aides (if she has any) that are advising her of this.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
        Sarah Palin actually said that?
        Here is confirmation! Why do so many people take this woman seriously?

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

I agree with Barbara Bush who reportedly said "Sarah Palin should stay in Alaska". (Be better if it were somewhere off-planet.)

Comment

She should run. . .

far, far away. And stay there. Please.
            flickr

An email from God:
            To: People of Earth
            Date: 9/04/2007
            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
            God

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
              Since the "Sarah Palin - Pros & Cons" thread is locked,
              Well, well, well.......this article should put the nail in the coffin of Para Sailin for President or any office. The woman is a nincompoop, but most of us knew that all along. Anyone who has ever voted for this woman for anything is a nincompoop. There can be no defending this woman now. The only thing she has going for her are superficial good looks, but put a bag over her head and she is nothing but dumb, white trash.

Comment

Dumb white trash in a bag barely hanging by a nail, with still (dwindling) millions willing to call her Ms. President. I love the part where she was dreaming of digging out on her Governorship half a year sooner, but couldn't think of what to say. Goodbye, is all she needs to say for the rest of her life, but it'll be great if she still pretends to be a serious candidate and mucks up the field for the rest of the GOP losers, for decades to come.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

The scariest part for me is that a huge majority of people thought she was totally unprepared to be Vice President... and now she thinks she's ready to be President?!? Sarah Palin may run to become the most powerful person on the planet?!?! That scares the hell out of me!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

The world will end in October before Sarah Palin gets her hands on being the president.

Comment

She could be the total cause of world-end and plenty would still defend her.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                        She could be the total cause of world-end and plenty would still defend her.
                        Well, if the world ends at her hands, who will remain to defend her? Remember, there have been many major GOP political figures who felt that Armageddon would be on the horizon, and were prepared to take us all along with them.

Comment

She'd not get'r done with a mere snap of a finger, but have to wait a bit for flying monkees after clicking her hell-hot ruby slippers together. Plenty of time!

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110527/.../us_palin_tour

She recently said she has "that fire in the belly" for a presidential bid.

BEANO, BABY, BEANO!

Comment

I think Sarah Palin might be the Republicans' best bet. Her most charming trait is that she is, so far as I know, not corrupt. That's a little unusual, for a Republican. She's a bit of a dope, but, hey, what can you expect? As President, she would have lots of expert advice, so who cares, really? She is, up to now, my favorite among the Republicans. (But I'm a Democrat.)
                              Greg

Comment

Working...
                              X