X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conan O'Brien

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Here's his Tweet about it:
    The good news: I will be doing a show on TBS starting in November!
    Doesn't sound like he will have a budget for Andy Richter and the band on a TBS show.

Comment

Re: Conan O'Brien

My bullsh*t meter went off the chart when I read comments by Conan in this story of excerpts from Conan's interview this coming Sunday on "60 Minutes" :

In his first post-"Tonight" show interview, Conan O'Brien said that if he had been in Jay Leno's shoes, he would not have taken back the show less than a year after publicly handing it off to someone else.
      "That's me, you know," O'Brien told Steve Kroft of "60 Minutes" in an interview to be broadcast Sunday, excerpts of which were released Thursday by CBS.

Easy for him to say. And I don't beleive him for a single second.

O'Brien's poor "Tonight" show ratings enabled CBS' David Letterman to surge ahead to first place.

And Leno has been beating Letterman every single week since he came back to the Tonight show. Conan had over 8 months to show he could handle the job, and he failed. His smarmy comment that he wouldn't have taken the Tonight show back is laughable, since with his ratings NBC would've never offered it back to him in the first place.

NBC tried to please both comics by offering Leno a half-hour show at 11:35 p.m. and letting O'Brien keep the "Tonight" show name and begin a half hour later. O'Brien said no and Leno, who never wanted to leave "Tonight" in the first place, slipped back into his old home.
      "I wouldn't have done that," O'Brien said.
      Asked by Kroft what he would have done, O'Brien said, "Done something else, go someplace else. I mean, that's just me."

Sure. Right. Yeah. Just walk away from a historic and legendary franchise like the Tonight show, a job he claimed he'd wanted for decades. Uh-huh. Sure.

O'Brien said he didn't see the point in giving everything to a relationship with NBC that seemed to have no future.

Well, the relationship had no future because he couldn't produce ratings. Simple as that.

NBC and a Leno spokesman had no comment about O'Brien's statements.

Classy, that. Conan's comments are too ludicrous for NBC and Leno to even acknowledge them.
      Conan's holier-than-thou comments are just another sign that he's a loser.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Re: The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien

Maybe that's why hes at TBS instead of FOX.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Kirsty Alley has to lose weight before Conan comes back and continue with "Kirsty Alley is big jokes."

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UITgc2XqEaw

Conan was challenged to a dance off.

Comment

Sodom and Zsa Zsa Gabora =
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
              X