"Trauma" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Trauma" on NBC

Trauma airs just after Heroes. It's about some EMTs working in the San Francisco area. In the first 10 minutes of the pilot episode a medivac helicopter carrying a team and a victim clips another helicopter and there is a big crash killing about 8 people on the copters and on the ground but one person on the medivac helicopter survives and a year later returns to work. First day on the job there is a pile up on the freeway with a gasoline truck that later explodes.

As interesting as this episode was, I switched the channel to watch The Big Bang Theory at 8:30.

Re: "Trauma" on NBC

I got to watch the pilot episode on Hulu.com. Good to see a Maori playing a regular but the show may suffer if they don't use real consultants.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I watched it on hulu too. Wow, that is really San Francisco! Unlike Eli Stone, where they played in pretend SF. The copter crash was a pretty good effect. I was wondering how they did the freeway shots. There is no way they could close the freeway like that. Over all, I liked the show.

Comment

yeah..i chose to watch the whole hour...got my attention---like it...!

Comment

I might want to watch it on-line later this week.

Comment

The special effects on the promos look good, but the ratings were not too good for the premiere.

Aj

Comment

Actually it got re-aired last night. So one of the characters is sort of like Captain Scarlet, I wonder how long he has been alive.

Comment

Working...
              X