Clear All

Re: TV Series cancelled for Fall 2008

Oh, wow. Who changed my thread title???
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post

As for Betty (now that's a chick show if I ever seen one ... about a homely girl working for a beauty fashion magazine) ... ugh, don't even care for it. Wouldn't shed a tear if they cancel it tomorrow.

ohnoyoudidnt!

I can under stand its not your cup of tea but the comment I would NOT shed a tear? The show is already goin on S3 status my friend.
      Last edited by DannyWilliams; November 23, 2008, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
        I can under stand its not your cup of tea but the comment I would NOT shed a tear? The show is already goin on S3 status my friend.
        There are many other TV shows that I wouldn't shed a tear -- just a yawn or two -- that have gone on longer than 3 seasons. Granted, I may ... MAY ... have exaggerated about the tear-shedding remark, but you're spot on about not being my cup of tea.

But Eli Stone and Pushing Daisies were my cups of hot dark chocolate. Is ABC becoming like FOX? Gawd I hope they're not pushing for more "reality" shows.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I was a faithful watcher of Pushing Daisies until last season's writers strike. Haven't watched any of this new season. Eli Stone had me hooked until the Katie Holmes episode - can't stand her! So, I won't miss the shows when they are gone. Plus, there are better shows on the other networks at the same time (Criminal Minds/CSI NY anyone?).

But, ABC better just leave Betty alone!!!!
          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
          X