X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline Recommendation

Hello Everyone...

Hubby & I are thinking of taking a trip in the year 2015 sometime,

what is your Best airline to use, price wise & leg space wise too, also one which does not charge for carry on luggage. No cheapflight.com etc.

Does practically ALL 100% of them will charge to have our heavier luggage to be placed in the airplane?

Will they charge for food & drinks? or will some of them wont? & can we bring our food & drinks??

We haven't taken a trip in such a long time.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thank you advance .
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Re: Airline Recommendation

Originally posted by Serenity View Post

Hubby & I are thinking of taking a trip in the year 2015 sometime,

what is your Best airline to use,
    It depends on where you are going. Does the airline have to fly to HI?
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
      It depends on where you are going. Does the airline have to fly to HI?
      oooops, my bad, sorry. Thinking of going to Las Vegas round trip to & from Las Vegas. To Hawaii?? probably would be best that they fly to Honolulu Hawaii.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Depending on your length of stay I would say Vacations Hawaii would be your best bet. The package includes R/T airfare, hotel accommodations, meal coupons, ground transportation to and from hotel. They also take care of your baggage. You will be charged $25.00 per checked bag and depending on the flight a small meal is served. You are allowed to bring on your own food but drinks will not pass TSA. What I do when I fly is take an empty plastic bottle and fill it whatever beverage I want after going through the TSA checkpoint.

Comment

In my opinion, the best low cost airline in the US with perks such as more legroom, one free checked bag, decent food is Jet Blue (jetblue.com). They also have the highest customer satisfaction rating of all US airlines. Unfortunately they don't fly to HI at this time. If HI is a necessary condition then you don't have much to choose from except the major airlines and they aren't cheap unless you can snag a one day special fare.

monuia
          Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Working...
          X