Wienermobile or Batmobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wienermobile or Batmobile?

We haven't had a good "X or Y?" thread for a while, so in honor of the Hot Dog thread over in the KauKau section...
    Oscar Meyer's Weinermobile or the Batmobile?

Oscar Meyer Weinermobile
    61.29%
    Batmobile
    38.71%

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Weinermobile or Batmobile?

Two things are wrong with this poll.
    1) You are not asking what aspect of the car makes one better than the other. Is it gas mileage? Is one easier to park than the other? Which has the better paint job? Which one strikes more fear in the hearts of villians when they see the car? Which one would likey to get you a shaka sign as you cruise the H-1?

2) The lack of "None of the above" or "Doesn't matter" or "No Opinion" choice because that's the choice I would like to make since I have no idea what the poll is about.

Comment

It's for fun, Helen. And if you don't care, don't vote!

Weinermobile all the way.

Comment

There have been several models of the Batmobile made for the TV show and the movies that came out in the 80s, 90s and 2000s. There were also those drawn for the original comics and later. There is a car used in an old "Batman" movie serial.

I like the one based on the Lincoln Futura show car of the 1950s... that would be the car used in the ABC TV series, "Batman" that ran from 1965 - 66.

As for the Oscar Meyer Weinermobile, I'm not very crazy about it. It's just a big hot dog on wheels. A few years ago there was one parked near Ala Moana Shopping Center for several weeks. I think there was a Buick car underneath it.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I voted for the Weinermobile even though Hawaii residents were not allowed to enter their contest a few years back. It's cuter.

Comment

Say how does one enter a Weinermobile? For that matter how many people can fit into it?

Comment

Weinermobile BABY!!

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                Say how does one enter a Weinermobile?
                (I can't resist...)

Between the buns???

In the wurst way possible??? (Said the AF.)

Comment

Two things are wrong with this poll.
                  So... sue me. I'm horribly ashamed that my poll creation skills are not up to your lofty standards. My mother would disown me if she knew of this horrific faux pas on my part. Oh, woe is me. Now I shall never be allowed to enter the pearly gates. (Want me to go on?)

1) You are not asking what aspect of the car makes one better than the other.
                  I figured folks here are smart enough to provide that info without my having to beg for it. And son of a gun... it looks like they did just that.

2) The lack of "None of the above" or "Doesn't matter" or "No Opinion" choice because that's the choice I would like to make since I have no idea what the poll is about.
                  In layman's terms, the poll is about whether folks prefer the Weinermobile or the, you know, Batmobile.
                  So, the reason you butted into a thread when you know nothing at all about the topic was... ?

Say how does one enter a Weinermobile?
                  Um... through the DOOR.
                  Last edited by LikaNui; March 9, 2008, 11:30 AM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Ahh so when it comes to doors (in this case the number of) the Weinermobile (1 on the right hand side, the photo that was in the wikipedia only showed the left side) beats the Batmobile. I do remember that in the 1960's TV series Robin always jumped in to the Batmoblie.

Comment

Here's a pic of the Wienermobile in Hawaii Kai back in Year 2000 (StarBulletin.com)
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                        It's for fun, Helen. And if you don't care, don't vote!

Weinermobile all the way.
                        And they say the Hummers are for male drivers compensating for their shortcoming.

What does it say for female drivers wanting a weinermobile? No male can meet or exceed her standards?
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          And they say the Hummers are for male drivers compensating for their shortcoming.

What does it say for female drivers wanting a weinermobile? No male can meet or exceed her standards?
                          It says females want to eat the free hot dogs in buns the Weinermobile hands out.

Comment

Originally posted by ploal5333 View Post
                            It says females want to eat the free hot dogs in buns the Weinermobile hands out.
                            Note to self: do not stand between the OM Weinermobile and Rosie O'Donnell.
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Say how does one enter a Weinermobile?[...]
                              Thru the puka in the weinie...

Comment

Working...
                              X