Aloha Again ! Member Re-Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha Again ! Member Re-Introduction

Just wanted to pop in to "re-introduce" myself. I've been an HT member since 2006, but have not visited the Threads much in the past few years.
    Been active on a few other message boards, and there is only so much time in the day...sorry, but that's the only excuse I got :-)

So, to all my old HT friends...Aloha Again. To those folks I don't know...Aloha !

Just got back from a quick 5 day trip to Oahu, and Boy did I miss it....it was SO nice to be back.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Re: Aloha Again ! Member Re-Introduction

Welcome back, Tikiyaki! You've been missed, and I hope that part of the reason you've been away was continued success on the musical front.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Welcome back, Tikiyaki! You've been missed, and I hope that part of the reason you've been away was continued success on the musical front.
      Thanx Leo....and the past few years have had ups and downs, like everyone, but,yea, music is doing pretty well, but it was alot of work, so that could explain the MIA status.

Anyway, I'll be visiting more often, and chiming in with my dopey opinions just like old times.

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
        Just got back from a quick 5 day trip to Oahu, and Boy did I miss it....it was SO nice to be back.
        heheheh

I knew you was in town.

Glad to see you back on HT.

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Welcome home!!! Do you still own a place in Hilo? I think of you often 'cuz your CD is on my iPod!!!

Comment

Yea, Auntie, I was facebookin' like a fool most of the trip.

Sue, I still have the place in Hilo. We have another CD out too, this one with all the band members playing on it....it's at least as good as the first. Gonna start working on # 3 soon.

That's mostly where I've been the past few years...getting the band up and running. We have a quite a big following in the Tiki Community...now, if I could just figure out a way to convince Hiton Hawaiian Village to fly out 7 guys to play in waikiki.

While I was there a few days ago, I stood in the Shell Bar, and imagined Martin Denny playing there in 1960...must have been amazing.

Comment

Check FB!!!

Comment

Working...
              X