This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's for lunch - Chapter 7

Double hamburger with cheese, fries and a medium fruit punch, followed by a frosty at Wendy's.

Comment

Sausage and mushroom pizza from Magoo's Pizza.

Comment

To celebrate Chinese New Year, we went to Doong Koong Lau and had their special Monk's food and some of our favorite dim sum: hum bow, ha gow, siu mai, jin doi, roast duck, beef chow fun, and sweet bean buns washed down with hot tea. Doong Koong Lau is right across the street from a Gold's Gym, so as we were pigging out, we were watching people going through their paces on the treadmill.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Today was our daughter's eight birthday party. A picnic in the park. Thank the gods the weather was just right, after a week of biting nails. We had hot dogs (Costco of course), my wife's vegetarian chili, her salsa with chips (Costco again), some herb chicken wings, drinks, and of course a birthday cake. Others brought snacks.

A great day, but I'm beat, and I think a little sunburnt!

Comment

Munching on leftover manapua from a coffee hour and a sipping on a bottle of water.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
              sipping on a bottle of water.
              Wat? Where's your Mountain Dew??? I'm shocked.

Comment

Roast pork, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

As they say, Helen: "good on ya." Last year, I cut back dramatically on caffeinated soda (I went three months without any; now I've gone from daily to maybe once a week.) I've cut out most soda altogether, actually, and I keep flavored water at my desk all day now.

Lunch, however, was a small bag of chili-cheese Fritos, and one Reese's Peanut-Butter Cup (with Caramel) at my desk - oh, and water.

Comment

Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and a bottle of water.

Comment

Pho ga, tea and water.

Comment

Chop Steak & Kona Coffee from Uptown Fountain on School Street!

Auntie Lynn
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Singapore noodles and tea.

Miulang
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Geez, I miss the Hawaiian food! I'd kill for some fresh ahi poke from Tamashiro Market with some poi on the side, right out of the bag... woooo... But anyways...

I just moved to TX from Hawaii and I sure miss the local grinds But I went to this place called "River City Grill" in Marble Falls, TX and had:

Appetizer: Spicy Crispy Boneless Buffalo Wings w/ Blue cheese ranch dip

Entree: Blackened Salmon Filet, with Hawaiian Style Teriyaki Glaze, Garlic and Herb Mashed Potatoes (nevah have rice :P) and Buttered Asparagus Spears with fresh lemon.

Drink: IBC Rootbeer

Desert: (Okay so was little bit later then lunch, more like Linner) warm Hill Country Carrot Cake w/ Butter Frosting and Caramelized Corn Syrup.

Okay, some of you going ask, "How was the Teriyaki Sauce?" I hate to admit it but was damn ono! Tasted like they made it fresh, with fresh ingredients, I definately wished they sold it in a bottle

The food was awesome... too bad nevah have rice!

Okay, now I stay hungry again... I miss Loco-Moco Drive Inn

Aloha,
                            Chris
                            The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Comment

Had an ultimate Cheeseburger, curly fries and fruit punch from Jack-in-the-Box. Currently munching on a half a box of Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies (I had the other half yesterday).

Comment

Simple. Can of soup, soda crackers, small bag of Ritz Bits, carried in from home in a plastic saimin bowl. Haven't had any leftovers left all week, and those $3.11 Subway 6" specials were starting to add up!

Comment

Working...
                                X